VoIP Call Center Featured Articles
VoIP Call Center Provider DOW Networks to Participate in AstriCon 2010
DOW Networks, a provider of hosted VoIP call center solutions based on Asterisk (News - Alert), will be attending the annual AstriCon conference -- the official conference for Asterisk -- October 26-28 in National Harbor, Md.
Asterisk is an open source PBX (News - Alert), telephony engine, and telephony applications toolkit. Because DOW Networks’ hosted VoIP call center solutions are built on this free, open source code, that means it is able to offer its solutions to customers for less money than proprietary solutions.
“We are excited about AstriCon's seventh year as the official conference for Asterisk,” company officials state. “AstriCon's mission is to expand awareness and knowledge of Asterisk over the course of a three-day conference and exhibition. AstriCon includes a wealth of information for every Asterisk user, whether you are getting started or have already discovered the power of Asterisk.”
DOW Networks’ comprehensive VoIP call center solution includes intelligent ACD, IVR, call monitoring/recording, workforce management and predictive dialing.
The company offers a broad portfolio of services and solutions including all origination and termination, SIP and IAX trunks, international toll free and local numbers, IP PBXs, hosted PBXs, hosted voicemail and other cloud telephony services.
DOW Networks takes a consultative approach with its customers and carefully plans each deployment so that the technology matches the customer’s exact call center needs. The company has a strong track record of quickly designing and implementing call center solutions that help customers meet their specific business goals.
DOW Networks last made news in March when it announced that it had expanded its portfolio of international phone numbers and now offers toll free or local phone numbers from 93 countries.
“DOW Networks has provided customers with international phone numbers since 2001 and today offers them from more countries than anyone in our industry,” said David Wise, chief executive officer, at the time of the announcement. “In an increasingly global economy, local and toll free numbers are valuable business tools that help companies better communicate with customers, reduce costs and improve service.”
This year’s Astricon conference has been expanded to reach the broad group of professionals who design and manage large enterprise, government, and carrier networks. It is geared for Asterisk software developers, Digium's (News - Alert) channel and technology partners, and business users from small, medium and large companies, but is also expected to attract a range of programmers, open source coders, enterprise IT managers, PBX developers; call center and CRM developers; system integrators of open source technology and Web 2.0 integrators.
For more information, or to register, click here.
Patrick Barnard is Group Managing Editor, TMCnet, focusing mainly on call and contact center technologies. He also compiles and regularly contributes to TMCnet e-Newsletters in the areas of robotics, IT and customer interaction solutions. To read more of Patrick's articles, please visit his columnist page.
Edited by Patrick Barnard
By partnering with leading carriers, we're able to offer a complete suite of voice, data, and managed services that are accompanied by superior service and support. Take advantage of our Enterprise solutions that allow your business to connect effectively and work efficiently, positioning you for infinite growth.
We provide solutions for small to medium size businesses that encourage growth and offer the flexibility you need to meet your individual business needs.
The Benefits of SIP Services
Communication technology continues to play a critical role in helping businesses complete their day-to-day operations. But SMBs and enterprises today are seeking cost effective solutions to help them better meet customers' needs, especially when it comes to voice services. TMCnet recently spoke with PowerNet Global, an integrated telecommunications company, about its SIP solutions and how the company can help organizations offer scalability at a fraction of the cost of standard telephony services.Listen Now »
- » PowerNet Global Mobilizes Employees in Support of Matthew 25: Ministries
- » PowerNet Global Earns Best of Fairfield Award for Second Consecutive Year
- » PowerNet Global Named Goering Center Family and Private Business Awards Finalist
- » PowerNet Global Receives INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award for Second Year
- » PowerNet Global Celebrates 20 Year Milestone in Telecom Industry
- » PowerNet Global's Call Center Solution, NetDialer, Experiences Record Growth
- » Latest PowerNet Global Expansion Offers Broadband Internet to More Local Businesses
- » PowerNet Global Sponsors Second Annual Blazin' With Love Event in Mason
- » PowerNet Global Named Finalist for Business Courier Innovation Awards
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Adds Inbound SIP DIDs to Call Center Offering
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Ranks in Deloitte Top 100 List Again
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Highlighted as Dayton Business Journal 2011 Business of the Year Finalist
- » PowerNet Global Receives 2011 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award for IP Communications Risks
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Sponsors Blazin' With Love 5K Run/Walk
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Receives Prestigious 2011 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Enhances Portfolio with New Gryphon Core Phone