VoIP Call Center Featured Articles
Free Webinar: How Satisfied are Customers with Call Centers Today?
The contact center continues to grow as a critical element for businesses as its main touch point for customers - drives satisfaction and determines loyalty.
Contact centers have struggled with maintaining this important role while also trying to keep costs low.
CFI Group, a company focused on customer satisfaction, recently released its 2010 Contact Center Satisfaction Index “CCSI,” based on a survey of more than 1,500 people who had a recent call center experience.
The CFI index measured how satisfied customers were with their recent call center experience and uses patented methodology of the American Customer Satisfaction Index “ACSI” to show the impact each element of the contact center experience has on overall satisfaction.
For a closer look at these results, CFI is sponsoring, Contact Centers: What’s Working & What’s Not Results of CFI Group’s Survey of Private Sector Contact Center Experiences,” the second part in their TMC (News - Alert) webinar series, on Tues. Nov. 9 at 2PM ET.
Specifically, CCSI breaks the contact center experience down into seven industries including Banking, Cell Phone (News - Alert) Service, Health Insurance, Subscription Television, and others, and evaluates experiences by key factors like the role IVR played, first call resolution, demographics, and more.
Earlier last month, CFI presented a webinar detailing Government Contact Center.
The second webinar in the series will feature guest presenter Sheri Teodoru, President & CEO of CFI Group, who will discuss at how contact center satisfaction has evolved over time (and why), which elements have the most impact on customer satisfaction, and offer rationale for integrating alternative methods for customers to stay in contact.
Stefania Viscusi is an assignment editor for TMCnet, covering voice and Voice over IP technologies. She also oversees production of TMCnet's e-Newsletters in the areas of Internet telephony and speech technology. To read more of Stefania's articles, please visit her columnist page.
Edited by Stefania Viscusi
By partnering with leading carriers, we're able to offer a complete suite of voice, data, and managed services that are accompanied by superior service and support. Take advantage of our Enterprise solutions that allow your business to connect effectively and work efficiently, positioning you for infinite growth.
We provide solutions for small to medium size businesses that encourage growth and offer the flexibility you need to meet your individual business needs.
The Benefits of SIP Services
Communication technology continues to play a critical role in helping businesses complete their day-to-day operations. But SMBs and enterprises today are seeking cost effective solutions to help them better meet customers' needs, especially when it comes to voice services. TMCnet recently spoke with PowerNet Global, an integrated telecommunications company, about its SIP solutions and how the company can help organizations offer scalability at a fraction of the cost of standard telephony services.Listen Now »
- » PowerNet Global Mobilizes Employees in Support of Matthew 25: Ministries
- » PowerNet Global Earns Best of Fairfield Award for Second Consecutive Year
- » PowerNet Global Named Goering Center Family and Private Business Awards Finalist
- » PowerNet Global Receives INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award for Second Year
- » PowerNet Global Celebrates 20 Year Milestone in Telecom Industry
- » PowerNet Global's Call Center Solution, NetDialer, Experiences Record Growth
- » Latest PowerNet Global Expansion Offers Broadband Internet to More Local Businesses
- » PowerNet Global Sponsors Second Annual Blazin' With Love Event in Mason
- » PowerNet Global Named Finalist for Business Courier Innovation Awards
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Adds Inbound SIP DIDs to Call Center Offering
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Ranks in Deloitte Top 100 List Again
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Highlighted as Dayton Business Journal 2011 Business of the Year Finalist
- » PowerNet Global Receives 2011 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award for IP Communications Risks
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Sponsors Blazin' With Love 5K Run/Walk
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Receives Prestigious 2011 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Enhances Portfolio with New Gryphon Core Phone