VoIP Call Center Featured Articles
New Report From In-Stat Shows On-Demand Hosted Services Driving U.S. Managed Services Growth
The report, “On-Demand Offerings Fueling U.S. Managed Services Growth,” predicts that the on-demand hosted services market will continue to see steady growth.
Specifically, the report forecasts a 7 percent compound annual growth rate (CAGR), overall, for managed services through 2012.
The report finds that although a majority of U.S. businesses currently have their software and systems in-house, increasing network complexity and the difficulty in network maintenance and troubleshooting will force many of them to transition to the on-demand model of delivery. This, in turn, will result in steady annual revenue growth for the managed services market.
The report also provides a useful breakdown of the types of managed services that are available -- by business function, business size and vertical market. It suggests that providers will need to tailor their managed services offerings accordingly, if they are to be successful in this competitive new market.
"Though business decision-makers have indicated that they plan to out-task major business functions like security, storage, phone system management, et al, at a moderate pace, adoption of third-party application hosting is the fastest growing area in managed services," said Jeff Jernigan, In-Stat (News - Alert) analyst, in a press release. "The on-demand hosted application model has seen acceptance in the small-to-medium business market, and now demand is rising among enterprise-sized firms. The on-demand model will also hasten adoption of utility computing services."
Today’s on-demand solutions are seeing rapid adoption on the call center industry. Web-based solutions such as 3CLogic's ôBelyx, for example, let a small business deploy a full featured VoIP call center in about 30 minutes – all that is needed is a high speed broadband connection, some PCs and the headsets. The multi-tenant platform delivers ACD, IVR and predictive dialing capabilities, and even comes bundled with its own VoIP service. With small businesses now able to afford these advanced, “turnkey” hosted solutions, it’s not surprising to hear that we will see continued strong adoption of these solutions, and that this in turn will fuel the now burgeoning managed service market.
For more information about In-Stat, or to get a copy of the report, visit www.in-stat.com.
For more information about 3CLogic’s ôBelyx, visit www.3clogic.com.
By partnering with leading carriers, we're able to offer a complete suite of voice, data, and managed services that are accompanied by superior service and support. Take advantage of our Enterprise solutions that allow your business to connect effectively and work efficiently, positioning you for infinite growth.
We provide solutions for small to medium size businesses that encourage growth and offer the flexibility you need to meet your individual business needs.
The Benefits of SIP Services
Communication technology continues to play a critical role in helping businesses complete their day-to-day operations. But SMBs and enterprises today are seeking cost effective solutions to help them better meet customers' needs, especially when it comes to voice services. TMCnet recently spoke with PowerNet Global, an integrated telecommunications company, about its SIP solutions and how the company can help organizations offer scalability at a fraction of the cost of standard telephony services.Listen Now »
- » PowerNet Global Mobilizes Employees in Support of Matthew 25: Ministries
- » PowerNet Global Earns Best of Fairfield Award for Second Consecutive Year
- » PowerNet Global Named Goering Center Family and Private Business Awards Finalist
- » PowerNet Global Receives INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award for Second Year
- » PowerNet Global Celebrates 20 Year Milestone in Telecom Industry
- » PowerNet Global's Call Center Solution, NetDialer, Experiences Record Growth
- » Latest PowerNet Global Expansion Offers Broadband Internet to More Local Businesses
- » PowerNet Global Sponsors Second Annual Blazin' With Love Event in Mason
- » PowerNet Global Named Finalist for Business Courier Innovation Awards
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Adds Inbound SIP DIDs to Call Center Offering
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Ranks in Deloitte Top 100 List Again
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Highlighted as Dayton Business Journal 2011 Business of the Year Finalist
- » PowerNet Global Receives 2011 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award for IP Communications Risks
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Sponsors Blazin' With Love 5K Run/Walk
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Receives Prestigious 2011 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Enhances Portfolio with New Gryphon Core Phone