VoIP Call Center Featured Articles
VoIP Call Center Provider PowerNet Global a Top 10 Allworx Reseller in US
PowerNet Global (News - Alert), a company that has been involved within the telecommunications industry for over 20 years and offers innovative VoIP call center solutions, has just been named as one of the top 10 Allworx (News - Alert) resellers in the nation. As an APEX Allworx Platinum Dealer, PNG currently ranks as the biggest Allworx reseller in the states of Ohio and Kentucky.
“We have been doing business with Allworx for over three years now, and I am proud of our continued growth,” John Putnam, vice president of Direct Sales of PowerNet Global, said in a statement. “Becoming one of the top 10 resellers in the nation is a great honor and truly shows our success.”
Allworx, a subsidiary of Windstream (News - Alert) Corporation, creates business phone systems and network systems for businesses from the ground up. Some of the products offered by the company include: the Allworx 6x and 48x systems, Px 6/2 Port Expander, and Allworx 9224 phone, Tx 92/24 Expander, 9212, 9204G and 9204 IP phones along with multiple software options.
Recently, PowerNet Global penned a blog post on its website that revealed VoIP call center providers need to be in the know that VoIP networks could soon be seeing a spike in calls as election season is continuing to get closer. That’s due to the popularity of robocalls, a solution in which outbound calls are made to get out a politician’s message or remind voters to get to the polls.
At this time, the VoIP call center industry is anxiously awaiting word from the Federal Communications Commission (FCC (News - Alert)) on whether it will be passing stringent laws for protecting consumers against unwanted automated outbound calls being made to their land lines. This could seriously curtail robocalling, forcing politicians to scramble for new ways to get their message out to undecided citizens without delay.
Edited by Tammy Wolf
By partnering with leading carriers, we're able to offer a complete suite of voice, data, and managed services that are accompanied by superior service and support. Take advantage of our Enterprise solutions that allow your business to connect effectively and work efficiently, positioning you for infinite growth.
We provide solutions for small to medium size businesses that encourage growth and offer the flexibility you need to meet your individual business needs.
The Benefits of SIP Services
Communication technology continues to play a critical role in helping businesses complete their day-to-day operations. But SMBs and enterprises today are seeking cost effective solutions to help them better meet customers' needs, especially when it comes to voice services. TMCnet recently spoke with PowerNet Global, an integrated telecommunications company, about its SIP solutions and how the company can help organizations offer scalability at a fraction of the cost of standard telephony services.Listen Now »
- » PowerNet Global Mobilizes Employees in Support of Matthew 25: Ministries
- » PowerNet Global Earns Best of Fairfield Award for Second Consecutive Year
- » PowerNet Global Named Goering Center Family and Private Business Awards Finalist
- » PowerNet Global Receives INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award for Second Year
- » PowerNet Global Celebrates 20 Year Milestone in Telecom Industry
- » PowerNet Global's Call Center Solution, NetDialer, Experiences Record Growth
- » Latest PowerNet Global Expansion Offers Broadband Internet to More Local Businesses
- » PowerNet Global Sponsors Second Annual Blazin' With Love Event in Mason
- » PowerNet Global Named Finalist for Business Courier Innovation Awards
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Adds Inbound SIP DIDs to Call Center Offering
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Ranks in Deloitte Top 100 List Again
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Highlighted as Dayton Business Journal 2011 Business of the Year Finalist
- » PowerNet Global Receives 2011 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award for IP Communications Risks
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Sponsors Blazin' With Love 5K Run/Walk
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Receives Prestigious 2011 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Enhances Portfolio with New Gryphon Core Phone