VoIP Call Center Featured Articles
VoIP Call Center Provider VirtualTone Partners with i-Tech
VoIP call center solutions have become an indispensable part of call centers as they offer several benefits including multiple types of answering facilities, call routing options and various agent productivity tools.
Recently, VirtualTone, a provider of VoIP call center solutions inked a Gold Agent strategic partnership with i-Tech, a technology consulting company that works with network infrastructure in small to medium-sized businesses.
VirtualTone Gold Agent partners offer small to medium businesses the advantages of using cloud technology in their communication and IT infrastructure. These call center agents are certified to meet the high levels of customer satisfaction and project management required by VirtualTone.
By partnering with local companies such as i-Tech to deliver the onsite portion of the solutions, VirtualTone is able to offer unique, cost-effective methods that successfully meet the individual needs of any business by using the latest technological innovations. VirtualTone also provides an opportunity for increased revenue for the Gold Agent partner.
In a press release, Tim Stone, one of the three brothers who own i-Tech Technology Consulting, said, "We are one of the original Gold Agent partners and we have discovered that the partnership with VirtualTone provides additional sources of revenue for our company and a new service offering for our clients. It's a huge win for our company."
Some of the innovative capabilities powered by VoIP call centers include caller ID, distinctive ringing, call waiting, voicemail recording and routing, soft phone compatibility, mirrored extensions and remote access to improve customer satisfaction.
Headquartered in Houston, Tex. VirtualTone provides clients complete solutions with phone systems that are extremely scalable and can be leveraged by one to over 200 users.
Edited by Jamie Epstein
By partnering with leading carriers, we're able to offer a complete suite of voice, data, and managed services that are accompanied by superior service and support. Take advantage of our Enterprise solutions that allow your business to connect effectively and work efficiently, positioning you for infinite growth.
We provide solutions for small to medium size businesses that encourage growth and offer the flexibility you need to meet your individual business needs.
The Benefits of SIP Services
Communication technology continues to play a critical role in helping businesses complete their day-to-day operations. But SMBs and enterprises today are seeking cost effective solutions to help them better meet customers' needs, especially when it comes to voice services. TMCnet recently spoke with PowerNet Global, an integrated telecommunications company, about its SIP solutions and how the company can help organizations offer scalability at a fraction of the cost of standard telephony services.Listen Now »
- » PowerNet Global Mobilizes Employees in Support of Matthew 25: Ministries
- » PowerNet Global Earns Best of Fairfield Award for Second Consecutive Year
- » PowerNet Global Named Goering Center Family and Private Business Awards Finalist
- » PowerNet Global Receives INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award for Second Year
- » PowerNet Global Celebrates 20 Year Milestone in Telecom Industry
- » PowerNet Global's Call Center Solution, NetDialer, Experiences Record Growth
- » Latest PowerNet Global Expansion Offers Broadband Internet to More Local Businesses
- » PowerNet Global Sponsors Second Annual Blazin' With Love Event in Mason
- » PowerNet Global Named Finalist for Business Courier Innovation Awards
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Adds Inbound SIP DIDs to Call Center Offering
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Ranks in Deloitte Top 100 List Again
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Highlighted as Dayton Business Journal 2011 Business of the Year Finalist
- » PowerNet Global Receives 2011 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award for IP Communications Risks
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Sponsors Blazin' With Love 5K Run/Walk
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Receives Prestigious 2011 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Enhances Portfolio with New Gryphon Core Phone