VoIP Call Center Featured Articles
Digerati Technologies Implements VoIP Call Center at Beyond Contact Centers
Digerati Technologies, a provider of hosted communications and VoIP call center solutions, has been selected by Beyond Contact Centers, an international and multilingual call center operator offering inbound and outbound customer support campaigns for enterprises, to meet the communications requirements and specialized needs of its international call center.
"We looked at several options for our communication system and selected Digerati due to the features, functionality, and cost savings of its cloud-based platform, as well as the international services delivered through Digerati's global VoIP network,” said Jose Antonio Mirabent, president and CEO of Beyond Contact Centers, in a statement. “A complete solution from a single source that covered our application needs and global connectivity was a key factor in our decision."
Digerati powers an array of cloud-based services including VoIP call center, hosted IP/PBX (News - Alert), VoIP transport, SIP trunking and data storage. These services are delivered over Digerati's carrier-class global VoIP network, which has been built over the course of a decade.
On the other end of the spectrum, Beyond Contact Centers provides 24/7 customer contact management and support services including product sales, consumer research and customer service for both acquisition and retention. Outbound customer contact services range from mass marketing of consumer products to the sale of sophisticated professional services.
"Beyond Contact Centers is yet another ideal case study for the type of enterprise in need of the communication solutions Digerati can deliver,” Arthur L. Smith, president and CEO of Digerati added. “They were seeking a cost-effective, full-featured platform with specialized capabilities and a global reach that included foreign local telephone numbers. Digerati's Only in the Cloud communication system is the ideal solution for companies like Beyond Contact Centers."
In a related company announcement, just last week Digerati Technologies expanded its global coverage. The company can now provide its enterprise customers with direct inward dialing (DID) service in over 50 countries worldwide. The expanded DID coverage includes countries in North America, South America, Asia, Europe, and the Middle East.
Edited by Jamie Epstein
By partnering with leading carriers, we're able to offer a complete suite of voice, data, and managed services that are accompanied by superior service and support. Take advantage of our Enterprise solutions that allow your business to connect effectively and work efficiently, positioning you for infinite growth.
We provide solutions for small to medium size businesses that encourage growth and offer the flexibility you need to meet your individual business needs.
The Benefits of SIP Services
Communication technology continues to play a critical role in helping businesses complete their day-to-day operations. But SMBs and enterprises today are seeking cost effective solutions to help them better meet customers' needs, especially when it comes to voice services. TMCnet recently spoke with PowerNet Global, an integrated telecommunications company, about its SIP solutions and how the company can help organizations offer scalability at a fraction of the cost of standard telephony services.Listen Now »
- » PowerNet Global Mobilizes Employees in Support of Matthew 25: Ministries
- » PowerNet Global Earns Best of Fairfield Award for Second Consecutive Year
- » PowerNet Global Named Goering Center Family and Private Business Awards Finalist
- » PowerNet Global Receives INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award for Second Year
- » PowerNet Global Celebrates 20 Year Milestone in Telecom Industry
- » PowerNet Global's Call Center Solution, NetDialer, Experiences Record Growth
- » Latest PowerNet Global Expansion Offers Broadband Internet to More Local Businesses
- » PowerNet Global Sponsors Second Annual Blazin' With Love Event in Mason
- » PowerNet Global Named Finalist for Business Courier Innovation Awards
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Adds Inbound SIP DIDs to Call Center Offering
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Ranks in Deloitte Top 100 List Again
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Highlighted as Dayton Business Journal 2011 Business of the Year Finalist
- » PowerNet Global Receives 2011 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award for IP Communications Risks
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Sponsors Blazin' With Love 5K Run/Walk
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Receives Prestigious 2011 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Enhances Portfolio with New Gryphon Core Phone