VoIP Call Center Featured Articles
VoIP Call Center Deployments Continue to Gain Momentum
VoIP call center innovations are continuing to evolve in order to accommodate the growing needs of the industry. Although there’s tough competition among providers catering to the call center market that is challenged with tough compliance and regulatory policies, newly released VoIP technologies are helping contact centers address these challenges and offer improved customer satisfaction.
Recently, Digerati Technologies, a provider of cloud communications solutions including VoIP call center technologies, was selected by Beyond Contact Centers, an international and multilingual call center operator, to support the cloud-based communications system at its contact center.
Beyond Contact Centers, which offers inbound and outbound customer support campaigns, selected Digerati’s VoIP call center solutions to meet the internal communications requirements and the specialized needs of its international call center.
"We looked at several options for our communication system and selected Digerati due to the features, functionality, and cost savings of its cloud-based platform, as well as the international services delivered through Digerati's global VoIP network,” said Jose Antonio Mirabent, president and CEO of Beyond Contact Centers, in a statement. “A complete solution from a single source that covered our application needs and global connectivity was a key factor in our decision."
Digerati 's Only in the Cloud communication system provided Beyond Contact Centers with a cost-effective, full-featured platform that boasts specialized capabilities and a global reach that includes foreign local telephone numbers. With these innovative capabilities, Beyond Contact Centers is able to improve 24/7 customer contact management for both consumer and business-to-business (B2B) campaigns, as well as enhance its product sales, consumer research and customer service for both acquisition and retention.
In addition to VoIP call center technologies, Digerati’s cloud-based services include a fully hosted IP/PBX (News - Alert), VoIP transport, SIP trunking, data storage, and customized VoIP solutions for specialized applications. These services are delivered over Digerati's carrier-class global VoIP network, which has been built over the course of a decade.
In order to remain the forefront of all newly released groundbreaking VoIP call center technologies, PowerNet Global (News - Alert) recently revamped its network to improve customer service and grow its business to power more advanced services. The network is now bolstered with features such as Class 4 switches, upgraded POPs, wireless backhauls, Internet drains, routers, and session border controllers.
Edited by Jamie Epstein
By partnering with leading carriers, we're able to offer a complete suite of voice, data, and managed services that are accompanied by superior service and support. Take advantage of our Enterprise solutions that allow your business to connect effectively and work efficiently, positioning you for infinite growth.
We provide solutions for small to medium size businesses that encourage growth and offer the flexibility you need to meet your individual business needs.
The Benefits of SIP Services
Communication technology continues to play a critical role in helping businesses complete their day-to-day operations. But SMBs and enterprises today are seeking cost effective solutions to help them better meet customers' needs, especially when it comes to voice services. TMCnet recently spoke with PowerNet Global, an integrated telecommunications company, about its SIP solutions and how the company can help organizations offer scalability at a fraction of the cost of standard telephony services.Listen Now »
- » PowerNet Global Mobilizes Employees in Support of Matthew 25: Ministries
- » PowerNet Global Earns Best of Fairfield Award for Second Consecutive Year
- » PowerNet Global Named Goering Center Family and Private Business Awards Finalist
- » PowerNet Global Receives INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award for Second Year
- » PowerNet Global Celebrates 20 Year Milestone in Telecom Industry
- » PowerNet Global's Call Center Solution, NetDialer, Experiences Record Growth
- » Latest PowerNet Global Expansion Offers Broadband Internet to More Local Businesses
- » PowerNet Global Sponsors Second Annual Blazin' With Love Event in Mason
- » PowerNet Global Named Finalist for Business Courier Innovation Awards
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Adds Inbound SIP DIDs to Call Center Offering
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Ranks in Deloitte Top 100 List Again
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Highlighted as Dayton Business Journal 2011 Business of the Year Finalist
- » PowerNet Global Receives 2011 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award for IP Communications Risks
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Sponsors Blazin' With Love 5K Run/Walk
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Receives Prestigious 2011 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Enhances Portfolio with New Gryphon Core Phone