VoIP Call Center Featured Articles
VoIP Call Center: Google Play is on its Way and Looks Like it's Here to Stay
When people typically hear the term “Google (News - Alert),” they immediately conjure up images of being able to type in any phrase and instantly receive an overwhelming amount of information on the topic. However, Google has just kicked open the door to a new vertical with its Google Play.
PowerNet Global (News - Alert), a company knows for its robust suite of VoIP call center offerings, recently penned a blog post that highlighted three important elements that are comprised within Google Play including the Android (News - Alert) Market, Google Music and the Google eBookstore. In fact, the company is getting its feet wet and will be playing a significant role to promote this innovation in the near future.
Touted as a completely virtual entertainment site where it is easy to purchase and share your preference in music, movies, books and apps both on the Web and on your Android phone or tablet, the app lives in the cloud so you can access any of your saved content anywhere, at any time.
Trying to go head-to-head with Apple (News - Alert), Google is doing its best to allow consumers to simply share everything that is near and dear to their hearts in a one-stop-shop of sorts. With over 450,000 apps, millions of songs and books, and thousands of movies, Google Play is appealing to senior citizens and children alike.
No software is needed to leverage this innovative offering due to the fact that its cloud-based, helping you to save money while you are being thoroughly entertained 24/7.
TMCnet recently reported, “In addition to attracting customers, Google wants to attract content providers like music companies and movie studios to sell content at Google Play. The company only started music sales late last year and has still failed to lure Warner Music Group titles to its marketplace. The other three major labels – Universal, EMI and Sony – already sell music titles through Google.”
Right now, there are over 300 million Android devices being used around the world with a pretty impressive six million more getting activated every week. Google Play, anyone?
Edited by Tammy Wolf
By partnering with leading carriers, we're able to offer a complete suite of voice, data, and managed services that are accompanied by superior service and support. Take advantage of our Enterprise solutions that allow your business to connect effectively and work efficiently, positioning you for infinite growth.
We provide solutions for small to medium size businesses that encourage growth and offer the flexibility you need to meet your individual business needs.
The Benefits of SIP Services
Communication technology continues to play a critical role in helping businesses complete their day-to-day operations. But SMBs and enterprises today are seeking cost effective solutions to help them better meet customers' needs, especially when it comes to voice services. TMCnet recently spoke with PowerNet Global, an integrated telecommunications company, about its SIP solutions and how the company can help organizations offer scalability at a fraction of the cost of standard telephony services.Listen Now »
- » PowerNet Global Mobilizes Employees in Support of Matthew 25: Ministries
- » PowerNet Global Earns Best of Fairfield Award for Second Consecutive Year
- » PowerNet Global Named Goering Center Family and Private Business Awards Finalist
- » PowerNet Global Receives INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award for Second Year
- » PowerNet Global Celebrates 20 Year Milestone in Telecom Industry
- » PowerNet Global's Call Center Solution, NetDialer, Experiences Record Growth
- » Latest PowerNet Global Expansion Offers Broadband Internet to More Local Businesses
- » PowerNet Global Sponsors Second Annual Blazin' With Love Event in Mason
- » PowerNet Global Named Finalist for Business Courier Innovation Awards
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Adds Inbound SIP DIDs to Call Center Offering
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Ranks in Deloitte Top 100 List Again
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Highlighted as Dayton Business Journal 2011 Business of the Year Finalist
- » PowerNet Global Receives 2011 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award for IP Communications Risks
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Sponsors Blazin' With Love 5K Run/Walk
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Receives Prestigious 2011 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Enhances Portfolio with New Gryphon Core Phone