VoIP Call Center Featured Articles
New Apps Focus on Increased Functionality in the VoIP Call Center
The call center might still have a strong association with telephony technology, but the fact is, more and more people are getting in touch with call centers through websites. The conversion has many referring to a VoIP call center as a “contact center.”
According to this Enterprise Apps Today report, there are several tools that are helping the VoIP call center to achieve better functionality, which leads to improved customer satisfaction. When these tools are leveraged for the benefit of the center, a competitive advantage is realized.
Empirix (News - Alert), a company that engineers solutions for business performance and VoIP network analytics, has developed a solution for the VoIP call center that helps companies identify and predict key customer, service, and operational trends in VoIP networks and the VoIP call center. Using the tools available in the Empirix analytics, companies gain more insight into their processes.
Another valuable VoIP call center application available today is suited for the employee on the go – Virtual PBX (News - Alert) Complete with VoIP Anywhere allows agents working outside of the traditional call center to take calls over 3G, 4G, and Wi-Fi connections. Agents will get the same functionality through this app as they would in the call center cubicle.
In addition, Fonality (News - Alert) HUD has come up with a cloud-based solution that unifies several types of communications. HUD, or heads up display, ties chat, voicemail, email, unified messaging, and everyday standards like Outlook and Salesforce together to give employees excellent communication ability.
VContactCenter is another app that is cloud-based and helping the VoIP call center to create process management workflows. If your company utilizes multichannel operations, VContactCenter can help.
Multinational clientele has become a more frequent occurrence since globalization started reaching into more countries on more continents. LionBridge helps ease these relations with its real-time translation solution for the VoIP call center.
Moreover, NICE Systems (News - Alert) has developed an app that assists the VoIP call center in determining agent performance. It also assists in making sure the VoIP call center is in compliance with federal and state regulations. It includes a recording tool that helps management capture and manage calls in offices and satellite branches.
To make the best use of agents’ time, many managers at the VoIP call center are having agents take multiple clients at the same time. This is more easily done with chat conferences, but LivePerson (News - Alert), Inc., is offering it for voice as well. It’s a cloud-based platform that allows customers a link to continue their discourse with the agent that last assisted them, which is a valuable tool for customer service.
Call centers aren’t a thing of the past – they’ve just morphed a little into multichannel environments, and these apps can help your VoIP call center to stay on top.
Edited by Jamie Epstein
By partnering with leading carriers, we're able to offer a complete suite of voice, data, and managed services that are accompanied by superior service and support. Take advantage of our Enterprise solutions that allow your business to connect effectively and work efficiently, positioning you for infinite growth.
We provide solutions for small to medium size businesses that encourage growth and offer the flexibility you need to meet your individual business needs.
The Benefits of SIP Services
Communication technology continues to play a critical role in helping businesses complete their day-to-day operations. But SMBs and enterprises today are seeking cost effective solutions to help them better meet customers' needs, especially when it comes to voice services. TMCnet recently spoke with PowerNet Global, an integrated telecommunications company, about its SIP solutions and how the company can help organizations offer scalability at a fraction of the cost of standard telephony services.Listen Now »
- » PowerNet Global Mobilizes Employees in Support of Matthew 25: Ministries
- » PowerNet Global Earns Best of Fairfield Award for Second Consecutive Year
- » PowerNet Global Named Goering Center Family and Private Business Awards Finalist
- » PowerNet Global Receives INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award for Second Year
- » PowerNet Global Celebrates 20 Year Milestone in Telecom Industry
- » PowerNet Global's Call Center Solution, NetDialer, Experiences Record Growth
- » Latest PowerNet Global Expansion Offers Broadband Internet to More Local Businesses
- » PowerNet Global Sponsors Second Annual Blazin' With Love Event in Mason
- » PowerNet Global Named Finalist for Business Courier Innovation Awards
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Adds Inbound SIP DIDs to Call Center Offering
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Ranks in Deloitte Top 100 List Again
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Highlighted as Dayton Business Journal 2011 Business of the Year Finalist
- » PowerNet Global Receives 2011 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award for IP Communications Risks
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Sponsors Blazin' With Love 5K Run/Walk
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Receives Prestigious 2011 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Enhances Portfolio with New Gryphon Core Phone