VoIP Call Center Featured Articles
Empirix Unveils New VoIP Call Center Solution
When leveraging the Empirix xCentrix VoIP and Media Analysis Package, customers can easily identify and predict key customer, service and operational trends in voice over IP (VoIP) networks, contact centers and Unified Communications (News - Alert) (UC) infrastructures.
In essence, the solution plays the vital role of allowing organizations to be better able to understand and visualize evolving trends and the underlying factors that impact experience, quality and performance in VoIP environments.
The service also enables users to simply analyze VoIP call quality and traffic, as well as note errors in the network in a short period of time. Enterprises can receive customer, destination, network element and carrier metrics delivered via the Empirix xCentrix network analytics platform in addition.
The VoIP call center solution boasts the ability to correlate key data points and provides reports allowing users to evaluate performance and trends from different perspectives. The Web-based interface drills into micro events for root cause analysis and layers multiple data points and KPIs to reveal hidden trends. The solution can then manipulate large volumes of data and present it in a way that is insightful for users across all departments and job functions.
“As businesses seek a better understanding of their communications infrastructure and its impact on users, they’re being overwhelmed by the complexities inherent in deriving meaning from the sheer volume of data points at their disposal,” said Tim Moynihan (News - Alert), vice president of marketing, Empirix, in a statement.
The Empirix xCentrix VoIP and Media Analysis Package addresses a wide range of issues including those related to high value customer interactions, cost control options, infrastructure investments, opportunities for proactively correcting issues, conditions that degrade voice and media quality, interoperability problems in complex, multi-vendor environments.
“With the Empirix xCentrix VoIP and Media Analysis Package, we are arming our customers with the insight they need to obtain maximum value from their communications investments,” Moynihan added. “By providing a more intuitive way to interact with data, Empirix is unlocking new possibilities, enabling these organizations to operate more efficiently and design innovative business models that attract customers and edge competitors.”
Edited by Jamie Epstein
By partnering with leading carriers, we're able to offer a complete suite of voice, data, and managed services that are accompanied by superior service and support. Take advantage of our Enterprise solutions that allow your business to connect effectively and work efficiently, positioning you for infinite growth.
We provide solutions for small to medium size businesses that encourage growth and offer the flexibility you need to meet your individual business needs.
The Benefits of SIP Services
Communication technology continues to play a critical role in helping businesses complete their day-to-day operations. But SMBs and enterprises today are seeking cost effective solutions to help them better meet customers' needs, especially when it comes to voice services. TMCnet recently spoke with PowerNet Global, an integrated telecommunications company, about its SIP solutions and how the company can help organizations offer scalability at a fraction of the cost of standard telephony services.Listen Now »
- » PowerNet Global Mobilizes Employees in Support of Matthew 25: Ministries
- » PowerNet Global Earns Best of Fairfield Award for Second Consecutive Year
- » PowerNet Global Named Goering Center Family and Private Business Awards Finalist
- » PowerNet Global Receives INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award for Second Year
- » PowerNet Global Celebrates 20 Year Milestone in Telecom Industry
- » PowerNet Global's Call Center Solution, NetDialer, Experiences Record Growth
- » Latest PowerNet Global Expansion Offers Broadband Internet to More Local Businesses
- » PowerNet Global Sponsors Second Annual Blazin' With Love Event in Mason
- » PowerNet Global Named Finalist for Business Courier Innovation Awards
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Adds Inbound SIP DIDs to Call Center Offering
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Ranks in Deloitte Top 100 List Again
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Highlighted as Dayton Business Journal 2011 Business of the Year Finalist
- » PowerNet Global Receives 2011 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award for IP Communications Risks
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Sponsors Blazin' With Love 5K Run/Walk
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Receives Prestigious 2011 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Enhances Portfolio with New Gryphon Core Phone