VoIP Call Center Featured Articles
VoIP Call Centers are Taking the Business World by Storm
One of the fastest growing communication technologies around is that of Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP). While the landline was once the staple of every business from large corporations to the entrepreneur who had a staff of one, VoIP has been taking over in a big way for a couple of obvious reasons.
Among the reasons why a business that is looking to be successful might switch to VoIP is because it is more flexible. VoIP telephony services are growing up in a big way and that means more scalability and ease of use. A VoIP call center has become something most of the more successful companies have simply adopted as a part of the business that is a must. In turn, when talking about the ways in which a VoIP call center can help a business, there are other companies working hard to improve the applications that go along with the technology.
As long as you have Internet access, you can set up VoIP access for your business. There is no more waiting for the telephone company’s technicians to come out and wire up your office. Get a broadband service and your VoIP call center is ready to go. The software needed can even be provided and managed from a third party. A VoIP call center offering that is managed by a company like PowerNet Global (PNG) allows companies to see a wide range of benefits.
The main benefit of going with a VoIP call center already set up with PNG’s service is that is much simpler to leverage the many advantages of a VoIP offering. If you want an automated answering service that will give callers a searchable way to talk to exactly the person they are looking for, companies like PNG can set that up in an extremely short period of time.
The best news of all, is of course that in the long run VoIP is simply cheaper than going with a landline. Even a VoIP service that is managed by another company will save the clients a load of money over the course of the contract. VoIP is the wave of the future that is already here. Thousands, if not millions of companies worldwide have seen the value in VoIP call centers which means the technology will only continue to get better.
Edited by Jamie Epstein
By partnering with leading carriers, we're able to offer a complete suite of voice, data, and managed services that are accompanied by superior service and support. Take advantage of our Enterprise solutions that allow your business to connect effectively and work efficiently, positioning you for infinite growth.
We provide solutions for small to medium size businesses that encourage growth and offer the flexibility you need to meet your individual business needs.
The Benefits of SIP Services
Communication technology continues to play a critical role in helping businesses complete their day-to-day operations. But SMBs and enterprises today are seeking cost effective solutions to help them better meet customers' needs, especially when it comes to voice services. TMCnet recently spoke with PowerNet Global, an integrated telecommunications company, about its SIP solutions and how the company can help organizations offer scalability at a fraction of the cost of standard telephony services.Listen Now »
- » PowerNet Global Mobilizes Employees in Support of Matthew 25: Ministries
- » PowerNet Global Earns Best of Fairfield Award for Second Consecutive Year
- » PowerNet Global Named Goering Center Family and Private Business Awards Finalist
- » PowerNet Global Receives INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award for Second Year
- » PowerNet Global Celebrates 20 Year Milestone in Telecom Industry
- » PowerNet Global's Call Center Solution, NetDialer, Experiences Record Growth
- » Latest PowerNet Global Expansion Offers Broadband Internet to More Local Businesses
- » PowerNet Global Sponsors Second Annual Blazin' With Love Event in Mason
- » PowerNet Global Named Finalist for Business Courier Innovation Awards
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Adds Inbound SIP DIDs to Call Center Offering
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Ranks in Deloitte Top 100 List Again
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Highlighted as Dayton Business Journal 2011 Business of the Year Finalist
- » PowerNet Global Receives 2011 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award for IP Communications Risks
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Sponsors Blazin' With Love 5K Run/Walk
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Receives Prestigious 2011 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Enhances Portfolio with New Gryphon Core Phone