VoIP Call Center Featured Articles
VoIP Call Centers and the Many Benefits They Can Bring to Your Business
Modern day call centers leverage VoIP solutions to enable agents to multitask and complete many highly important time-sensitive tasks including monitoring email and online communications including IM, responding to email inquiries, taking place in Web chats, sending faxes, and transmitting text messages from cell phones.
An article featured on VoIP-News.com (News - Alert) highlights the ways in which VoIP-based call centers work, revealing, “Companies can choose from a variety of technologies to get a call center up and running. Hosted or on-demand solutions are among the most popular with pay-as-you-go models that eliminate substantial up-front costs and ongoing operational expenses. What’s more, the on-demand delivery model offers unprecedented flexibility, allowing companies to add and subtract functionality with minimal risk and at reasonable cost. Growing businesses can also rapidly change operational size to meet their fluctuating needs. Hosted solutions additionally allow companies to better manage agents and their activities, regardless of their location.”
With an IP contact center in place, operating costs can be cut, while efficiency and productivity can be ramped up. Also, a much higher degree of scalability is allotted for which enables these call centers to meet increasing demands seen during peak time periods.
The article added, “By integrating your call-center telephony with a CRM application, for example, a company can create a seamless user interface, enhanced customer interaction, first-call resolution of issues and increased agent productivity. That’s because the marriage of call center technology and CRM links inbound and outbound communication channels with consumers’ historical data, such as buying patterns and product preferences, for a complete view of a customer.”
A predictive dialer, routing, and email management are all add-ons that any call center that implements a VoIP infrastructure can use to optimize operations.
PowerNet Global, an extremely well known provider in this space, offers users a fully customizable portal that allows them to closely analyze vital business operations including ASR/ACD statistics, as well as credit balances.
In fact, the company’s NetDialer which is an outbound dialer long distance service, has been created from the ground up with outbound call centers in mind that are search of a cost-effective, reliable solution for their business. Boasting a stable network with local 24/7 NOC (News - Alert) support, and on-staff voice engineers, the VoIP call center provider fully supports all standard codecs.
Edited by Rich Steeves
By partnering with leading carriers, we're able to offer a complete suite of voice, data, and managed services that are accompanied by superior service and support. Take advantage of our Enterprise solutions that allow your business to connect effectively and work efficiently, positioning you for infinite growth.
We provide solutions for small to medium size businesses that encourage growth and offer the flexibility you need to meet your individual business needs.
The Benefits of SIP Services
Communication technology continues to play a critical role in helping businesses complete their day-to-day operations. But SMBs and enterprises today are seeking cost effective solutions to help them better meet customers' needs, especially when it comes to voice services. TMCnet recently spoke with PowerNet Global, an integrated telecommunications company, about its SIP solutions and how the company can help organizations offer scalability at a fraction of the cost of standard telephony services.Listen Now »
- » PowerNet Global Mobilizes Employees in Support of Matthew 25: Ministries
- » PowerNet Global Earns Best of Fairfield Award for Second Consecutive Year
- » PowerNet Global Named Goering Center Family and Private Business Awards Finalist
- » PowerNet Global Receives INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award for Second Year
- » PowerNet Global Celebrates 20 Year Milestone in Telecom Industry
- » PowerNet Global's Call Center Solution, NetDialer, Experiences Record Growth
- » Latest PowerNet Global Expansion Offers Broadband Internet to More Local Businesses
- » PowerNet Global Sponsors Second Annual Blazin' With Love Event in Mason
- » PowerNet Global Named Finalist for Business Courier Innovation Awards
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Adds Inbound SIP DIDs to Call Center Offering
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Ranks in Deloitte Top 100 List Again
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Highlighted as Dayton Business Journal 2011 Business of the Year Finalist
- » PowerNet Global Receives 2011 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award for IP Communications Risks
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Sponsors Blazin' With Love 5K Run/Walk
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Receives Prestigious 2011 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Enhances Portfolio with New Gryphon Core Phone