VoIP Call Center Featured Articles
VoIP Call Center Provider PowerNet Global is On the Move
As the temperature outside falls from shocking humidity to a crisp, refreshing breeze, fall is nearing by the day. And as this season sets in, companies in the VoIP call center space are gearing up for an exciting time where they can showcase their next-generation solutions to the industry.
PowerNet Global (News - Alert), a Cincinnati-based communications provider that powers a large portfolio of solutions that encompasses voice, data, SIP, and managed solutions is touted as always creating and marketing new products that deliver unparalleled service to partners and customers alike. In a recent blog post, the company revealed it participated in this year’s Channel Partners conference which took place on September 12th-14th and will then be packing its bag and heading to Comptel Plus from October 7th-10th.
President and CEO Bernie Stevens stated, “We invested a lot of time and money into our network to be able to provide our customers with the highest level of service possible. Not only will the upgrades improve our current services, including our award winning NetDialer service for dialer and outbound call centers and our Carrier termination services, but they'll also allow us to grow our business with newer and more advanced services."NetDialer enables agents and customers to have an extremely high level of value at a reduced cost, offering outbound long distance services for high velocity, short duration (HVSD) calls. When calls centers implement this offering, they gain access to Tier 1 call quality with high ASR.
This solution also includes: NPA (News - Alert)-NXX, Lata-OCN, and flat rate pricing with 6/6 billing, and daily reports that include ASR/ACD statistics that can simplify the monitoring of calls and credit balances. Additionally, short duration penalties are not charged.
Further, the VoIP call center provider offers users a completely free call back service, a highly stable network and on-staff voice engineers. It can fully support all standard codecs, simple-testing, turn-up processes and 24/7 service.
Expert sales professionals and support teams are offered by PowerNet Global in order to provide a large amount of knowledge to customers to help them fix any issue right away, and remain highly dedicated to providing agents and customers with the services that they require so they can focus on what is most important—their business.
In other company news, TMCnet reported that as election season ramps up PNG is the ideal choice for political candidates looking to get their message out quickly to a big group of people as it handles a large capacity of calls.
“We have experienced growth at such a phenomenal rate, that we really wanted the extra capacity to better serve our new and current customers looking to expand their business," added Jill Warren, dedicated sales and service manager at PowerNet Global.
Want to learn more about the latest in communications and technology? Then be sure to attend ITEXPO West 2012, taking place Oct. 2-5, in Austin, TX. Stay in touch with everything happening at ITEXPO (News - Alert). Follow us on Twitter.
Edited by Amanda Ciccatelli
By partnering with leading carriers, we're able to offer a complete suite of voice, data, and managed services that are accompanied by superior service and support. Take advantage of our Enterprise solutions that allow your business to connect effectively and work efficiently, positioning you for infinite growth.
We provide solutions for small to medium size businesses that encourage growth and offer the flexibility you need to meet your individual business needs.
The Benefits of SIP Services
Communication technology continues to play a critical role in helping businesses complete their day-to-day operations. But SMBs and enterprises today are seeking cost effective solutions to help them better meet customers' needs, especially when it comes to voice services. TMCnet recently spoke with PowerNet Global, an integrated telecommunications company, about its SIP solutions and how the company can help organizations offer scalability at a fraction of the cost of standard telephony services.Listen Now »
- » PowerNet Global Mobilizes Employees in Support of Matthew 25: Ministries
- » PowerNet Global Earns Best of Fairfield Award for Second Consecutive Year
- » PowerNet Global Named Goering Center Family and Private Business Awards Finalist
- » PowerNet Global Receives INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award for Second Year
- » PowerNet Global Celebrates 20 Year Milestone in Telecom Industry
- » PowerNet Global's Call Center Solution, NetDialer, Experiences Record Growth
- » Latest PowerNet Global Expansion Offers Broadband Internet to More Local Businesses
- » PowerNet Global Sponsors Second Annual Blazin' With Love Event in Mason
- » PowerNet Global Named Finalist for Business Courier Innovation Awards
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Adds Inbound SIP DIDs to Call Center Offering
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Ranks in Deloitte Top 100 List Again
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Highlighted as Dayton Business Journal 2011 Business of the Year Finalist
- » PowerNet Global Receives 2011 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award for IP Communications Risks
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Sponsors Blazin' With Love 5K Run/Walk
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Receives Prestigious 2011 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Enhances Portfolio with New Gryphon Core Phone