VoIP Call Center Featured Articles
VoIP Call Center Provider Talks New Internet-Related Statistics
The Internet—oh what a wonderful world of facts and information that only requires a user to type in a term that will then yield thousands of search results. Due to its unparalleled convenience, many people all over the globe turn to the Web on a daily basis just like VoIP call centers, with that number continuing to grow at a rapid speed.
The love of the Internet is not limited solely to United States citizens however, and recent statistics highlight the fact that at this time citizens in countries including Japan, U.K., Germany, and Sweden have around 80 percent of individuals continuously browsing different websites.
A recent blog post from PowerNet Global (News - Alert) reveals, “Countries like China, Mexico, India, and Russia only have 10 to 50 percent of Internet users. However, the increase of mobile Internet popularity is helping many emerging economies.”
PNG not only provides a large suite of VoIP call center solutions but also in conjunction with Ruckus Wireless (News - Alert) it powers Wi-Fi technology that increases speed by up to two to four times more than average Wi-Fi coverage.
Perfect for nearly any industry including hospitality, education, healthcare, warehouses, government agencies, and non-profit organizations, the Ruckus ZoneFlex system can drive reliability by three to four times, is extremely easy to install and manage, boasts adaptive Wi-Fi coverage that makes it completely unnecessary to resurvey the site in the future, offers a high level of support for IP-based video and voice streaming, and raises the bar on security of Internet-related searches.
“As the only Top Dog Authorized Partner in Ohio, PowerNet Global will not only provide you with Ruckus' advanced Wi-Fi technology, but will also perform a site survey and install your new system for you. This is just one of the ways PowerNet Global goes above and beyond the call of duty to provide the superior support you need so you can focus on your business and leave the details to us,” the company’s site revealed.
By 2017, the number of Internet users around the world is expected to climb to nearly 3.5 billion, analyst firm Forrester (News - Alert) Research stated. So, this equates to the fact that the current number of Internet users will ramp up by nearly 1.1 billion people in the next five years alone. With that overwhelming amount of demanding Web lovers, don’t you think it would be a smart idea to turn to a provider that has the ability to meet increasing demands? I sure do.
Want to learn more about the latest in communications and technology? Then be sure to attend ITEXPO West 2012, taking place Oct. 2-5, in Austin, TX. Stay in touch with everything happening at ITEXPO (News - Alert). Follow us on Twitter.
Edited by Amanda Ciccatelli
By partnering with leading carriers, we're able to offer a complete suite of voice, data, and managed services that are accompanied by superior service and support. Take advantage of our Enterprise solutions that allow your business to connect effectively and work efficiently, positioning you for infinite growth.
We provide solutions for small to medium size businesses that encourage growth and offer the flexibility you need to meet your individual business needs.
The Benefits of SIP Services
Communication technology continues to play a critical role in helping businesses complete their day-to-day operations. But SMBs and enterprises today are seeking cost effective solutions to help them better meet customers' needs, especially when it comes to voice services. TMCnet recently spoke with PowerNet Global, an integrated telecommunications company, about its SIP solutions and how the company can help organizations offer scalability at a fraction of the cost of standard telephony services.Listen Now »
- » PowerNet Global Mobilizes Employees in Support of Matthew 25: Ministries
- » PowerNet Global Earns Best of Fairfield Award for Second Consecutive Year
- » PowerNet Global Named Goering Center Family and Private Business Awards Finalist
- » PowerNet Global Receives INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award for Second Year
- » PowerNet Global Celebrates 20 Year Milestone in Telecom Industry
- » PowerNet Global's Call Center Solution, NetDialer, Experiences Record Growth
- » Latest PowerNet Global Expansion Offers Broadband Internet to More Local Businesses
- » PowerNet Global Sponsors Second Annual Blazin' With Love Event in Mason
- » PowerNet Global Named Finalist for Business Courier Innovation Awards
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Adds Inbound SIP DIDs to Call Center Offering
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Ranks in Deloitte Top 100 List Again
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Highlighted as Dayton Business Journal 2011 Business of the Year Finalist
- » PowerNet Global Receives 2011 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award for IP Communications Risks
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Sponsors Blazin' With Love 5K Run/Walk
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Receives Prestigious 2011 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Enhances Portfolio with New Gryphon Core Phone