VoIP Call Center Featured Articles
VoIP Call Center Provider PowerNet Global Reaches 20 Year Milestone
Ohio-based VoIP call center provider PowerNet Global (News - Alert) has plenty to be happy about including the fact that it will be celebrating being in the telecommunications industry for nearly 20 years on October 19, 2012.
Founded by President & CEO Bernie Stevens back in 1992, PowerNet Global offers voice, data, SIP, and managed solutions to thousands of commercial and residential customers nationwide. Four years after it opened its doors in 1996, PNG earned its first switch to become a facilities-based carrier and after only two years gained its first VoIP switch.
In 2004, the company was recognized as one of America’s fastest growing companies with an Inc. 500 award. It was also ranked on the Deloitte (News - Alert) Cincinnati USA 100 and Business Courier’s Fast 50 lists as one of the largest private companies in the greater Cincinnati area.
Looking at the past year alone, the VoIP call center provider has won the 2012 Medical Mutual Pillar Award, 2012 Business Courier Innovations Award, 2012 Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber Small Business Excellence Awards, 2011 Internet Telephony (News - Alert) Product of the Year, and many others as well.
Why the continuous success you ask? There are many factors including good timing, hard work, and a culture of caring for employees, customers and the community as a whole according to Stevens. He added in a statement, “There’s no separation between business and life – meaning, I don’t believe in treating business any differently than I would treat other areas of my life. When we began experiencing success as a company, we realized we’d received a gift, and that it was important to share what we could with the community. That’s why PowerNet Global is what it is today.”
By remaining at the forefront of all next-generation technology, the company is still growing at a tremendous rate. In the past 18 months, its outbound long distance solution for call centers coined NetDialer has seen a 2,300 percent growth in revenue.
Want to learn more about the latest in communications and technology? Then be sure to attend ITEXPO Austin 2012, happening now in Austin, TX. Stay in touch with everything happening at ITEXPO (News - Alert). Follow us on Twitter.
Edited by Jamie Epstein
By partnering with leading carriers, we're able to offer a complete suite of voice, data, and managed services that are accompanied by superior service and support. Take advantage of our Enterprise solutions that allow your business to connect effectively and work efficiently, positioning you for infinite growth.
We provide solutions for small to medium size businesses that encourage growth and offer the flexibility you need to meet your individual business needs.
The Benefits of SIP Services
Communication technology continues to play a critical role in helping businesses complete their day-to-day operations. But SMBs and enterprises today are seeking cost effective solutions to help them better meet customers' needs, especially when it comes to voice services. TMCnet recently spoke with PowerNet Global, an integrated telecommunications company, about its SIP solutions and how the company can help organizations offer scalability at a fraction of the cost of standard telephony services.Listen Now »
- » PowerNet Global Mobilizes Employees in Support of Matthew 25: Ministries
- » PowerNet Global Earns Best of Fairfield Award for Second Consecutive Year
- » PowerNet Global Named Goering Center Family and Private Business Awards Finalist
- » PowerNet Global Receives INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award for Second Year
- » PowerNet Global Celebrates 20 Year Milestone in Telecom Industry
- » PowerNet Global's Call Center Solution, NetDialer, Experiences Record Growth
- » Latest PowerNet Global Expansion Offers Broadband Internet to More Local Businesses
- » PowerNet Global Sponsors Second Annual Blazin' With Love Event in Mason
- » PowerNet Global Named Finalist for Business Courier Innovation Awards
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Adds Inbound SIP DIDs to Call Center Offering
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Ranks in Deloitte Top 100 List Again
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Highlighted as Dayton Business Journal 2011 Business of the Year Finalist
- » PowerNet Global Receives 2011 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award for IP Communications Risks
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Sponsors Blazin' With Love 5K Run/Walk
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Receives Prestigious 2011 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Enhances Portfolio with New Gryphon Core Phone