VoIP Call Center Featured Articles
Celebrating its 20th Birthday, VoIP Call Center Provider PNG is Awarded with a Big Present
This year marks over 20 years of expertise within the telecommunications industry for Cincinnati-based VoIP call center provider PowerNet Global (News - Alert). The company has seen many things change over the last two decades, yet one thing that has not waivered is the company’s dedication to its continuously growing customer base.
Just last week, the VoIP call center provider was presented with the 2012 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award. This honor was presented by INTERNET TELEPHONY magazine and it was second year in a row the company was highlighted as the prominent winner.
The company’s NetDialer solution enables agents and customers to gain access to an extremely high level of value at a reduced cost. The outbound long distance service is ideal for high velocity and short duration (HVSD) calls, providing call centers with an alternative for cost- effective, reliable and long term outbound termination specifications. In addition, by using PowerNet Global’s solution, both agents and customers can experience Tier 1 call quality with high ASR. This robust product has evolved over the years in order to meet increasing capacity demands and has seen a 2,300 percent growth rate in revenue in the last 18 months alone.
“We’re so honored to have our NetDialer service chosen to receive this award for a second year,” said Matt Ziebro, executive vice president of Sales at PowerNet Global, in a statement. “We make every effort to give our customers everything they ask for and more and we’re proud to be recognized for that. We provide our call center customers with capacity, daily calling reports, 6/6 billing, and automated credit monitoring and reporting.”
Always remaining focused on its goal of introducing competitive products that deliver an unparalleled level of service to partners and customers alike, PNG has also been given the 2012 Best of Fairfield Award in the Telecommunications Services category from the U.S. Commerce Association (USCA) for the second time.
An interesting point to note here is that within this country, only one in 70 2012 award winners were chosen for the second consecutive time. This further serves as evidence that the VoIP call center provider’s portfolio offers high quality products to empower employees and help organizations see ongoing success.
“At our 20 year milestone, it means a lot to know we’re still doing it right,” added Bernie Stevens, President and CEO of PowerNet Global. “We have always strived to provide exceptional services and support, and it’s an honor to be chosen for this award. It reminds us that our dedication and commitment to our customers and the local community is just as important today as it was when we started in 1992.”
Edited by Allison Boccamazzo
By partnering with leading carriers, we're able to offer a complete suite of voice, data, and managed services that are accompanied by superior service and support. Take advantage of our Enterprise solutions that allow your business to connect effectively and work efficiently, positioning you for infinite growth.
We provide solutions for small to medium size businesses that encourage growth and offer the flexibility you need to meet your individual business needs.
The Benefits of SIP Services
Communication technology continues to play a critical role in helping businesses complete their day-to-day operations. But SMBs and enterprises today are seeking cost effective solutions to help them better meet customers' needs, especially when it comes to voice services. TMCnet recently spoke with PowerNet Global, an integrated telecommunications company, about its SIP solutions and how the company can help organizations offer scalability at a fraction of the cost of standard telephony services.Listen Now »
- » PowerNet Global Mobilizes Employees in Support of Matthew 25: Ministries
- » PowerNet Global Earns Best of Fairfield Award for Second Consecutive Year
- » PowerNet Global Named Goering Center Family and Private Business Awards Finalist
- » PowerNet Global Receives INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award for Second Year
- » PowerNet Global Celebrates 20 Year Milestone in Telecom Industry
- » PowerNet Global's Call Center Solution, NetDialer, Experiences Record Growth
- » Latest PowerNet Global Expansion Offers Broadband Internet to More Local Businesses
- » PowerNet Global Sponsors Second Annual Blazin' With Love Event in Mason
- » PowerNet Global Named Finalist for Business Courier Innovation Awards
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Adds Inbound SIP DIDs to Call Center Offering
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Ranks in Deloitte Top 100 List Again
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Highlighted as Dayton Business Journal 2011 Business of the Year Finalist
- » PowerNet Global Receives 2011 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award for IP Communications Risks
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Sponsors Blazin' With Love 5K Run/Walk
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Receives Prestigious 2011 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Enhances Portfolio with New Gryphon Core Phone