VoIP Call Center Featured Articles
VoIP Call Center Provider BroadSoft Unveils Call Center Xpress
With call centers becoming crucial in today’s communications, innovative technologies like VoIP are continuing to gain popularity in this space. VoIP call centers power multiple capabilities including outbound dialer long distance services, an extremely stable network and a cost-effective and reliable service.
In one of the latest developments in the industry, BroadSoft, a provider of VoIP-based communications solutions, in partnership with Inference Solutions and CTI Group (News - Alert), has unveiled an advanced hosted call center solution called Call Center Xpress.
Based on BroadWorks platform, the new offering seamlessly integrates call center capabilities from Inference Solutions and CTI Group. Inference Solutions provides advanced interactive voice response (IVR) services while CTI Group offers robust call recording and quality management functionality. BroadWorks platform, meanwhile, provides unified communications (UC) services, automatic call distribution (ACD) and call routing, supervisor and agent client interfaces and reporting.
BroadSoft (News - Alert) Call Center Xpress powers functions of a hosted architecture, such as network-based queuing, geographically dispersed agents, and a pay-for-use model. The VoIP call center solution also includes unified communications services such as instant messaging and presence and collaboration tools.
Additionally, Call Center Xpress provides operational tools such as interaction intelligence and speech analytics, quality management, and reporting tools; and popular customer interaction features such as voice-enabled IVR, self-service, and outbound messaging tools.
“Call Center Xpress extends features and functionality typically reserved for large enterprise call centers -- such as voice-enabled IVR services, speech analytics, advanced call center functionality, and unified communications services – to small businesses and mid-market enterprises," said David Bukovsky, vice president of Products, BroadSoft, in a statement.
"As a result, service providers can quickly capitalize on the migration by customers from on-premise platforms to virtual call center infrastructure with an offering that we believe meets current call center needs and introduces new capabilities that can enhance customer experiences and operational efficiency," Bukovsky added.
Contact centers benefit highly from a VoIP-based product by seeing a dramatically lower total cost of ownership (TCO) when compared to on-premises solutions, improved scalability and flexibility and overall much better call quality.
Edited by Jamie Epstein
By partnering with leading carriers, we're able to offer a complete suite of voice, data, and managed services that are accompanied by superior service and support. Take advantage of our Enterprise solutions that allow your business to connect effectively and work efficiently, positioning you for infinite growth.
We provide solutions for small to medium size businesses that encourage growth and offer the flexibility you need to meet your individual business needs.
The Benefits of SIP Services
Communication technology continues to play a critical role in helping businesses complete their day-to-day operations. But SMBs and enterprises today are seeking cost effective solutions to help them better meet customers' needs, especially when it comes to voice services. TMCnet recently spoke with PowerNet Global, an integrated telecommunications company, about its SIP solutions and how the company can help organizations offer scalability at a fraction of the cost of standard telephony services.Listen Now »
- » PowerNet Global Mobilizes Employees in Support of Matthew 25: Ministries
- » PowerNet Global Earns Best of Fairfield Award for Second Consecutive Year
- » PowerNet Global Named Goering Center Family and Private Business Awards Finalist
- » PowerNet Global Receives INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award for Second Year
- » PowerNet Global Celebrates 20 Year Milestone in Telecom Industry
- » PowerNet Global's Call Center Solution, NetDialer, Experiences Record Growth
- » Latest PowerNet Global Expansion Offers Broadband Internet to More Local Businesses
- » PowerNet Global Sponsors Second Annual Blazin' With Love Event in Mason
- » PowerNet Global Named Finalist for Business Courier Innovation Awards
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Adds Inbound SIP DIDs to Call Center Offering
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Ranks in Deloitte Top 100 List Again
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Highlighted as Dayton Business Journal 2011 Business of the Year Finalist
- » PowerNet Global Receives 2011 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award for IP Communications Risks
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Sponsors Blazin' With Love 5K Run/Walk
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Receives Prestigious 2011 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Enhances Portfolio with New Gryphon Core Phone