VoIP Call Center Featured Articles
Friendly Technologies Unveils VoIP-based Call Center for Support
With VoIP becoming an integral part of day to day communications, customer-centric organizations are continuing to integrate VoIP call center technology into their infrastructure. VoIP-based call centers offer several features including an outbound dialer and long distance calls at affordable rates.
A new VoIP call center support solution is now available from Israel-based Friendly Technologies, which provides customer experience management solutions to mobile operators.
The new offering named the Friendly Support Center solution, enables customer support representatives (CSRs) to shorten the time involved in handling calls and improve subscriber’s quality of service. The product helps simplify the entire broadband service life cycle, enabling operators to increase customer satisfaction while reducing operational costs.
Moreover, the VoIP call center support solution features an intuitive interface designed to support the environment of customer-centric organizations. With this offering in place, customer representatives can obtain a comprehensive view of customers’ broadband connectivity and service status, helping them effectively troubleshoot data, VoIP and IPTV (News - Alert) services.
The Friendly Support Center is designed to fit the service call process and shorten call times. It was developed after consulting with support center personnel and collecting input from operators. In addition, the contact center solution has also taken into account the range in support center workflows, especially with regard to answering support calls and troubleshooting.
“We developed the product with a unique, easy to use, yet sophisticated approach that presents a unified management dashboard for all types of customers’ devices, regardless of vendor type, functionality and services supported,” said Nir Ezer, vice president of Sales and Marketing at Friendly Technologies, in a statement.
“The Friendly Support Center solution allows service providers to manage the deployment of broadband services efficiently, handle support calls effectively and improve Quality of Experience, thus achieving increased customer satisfaction and reduced churn,” Ezer added.
In essence, this solution gives a global view of subscriber information to customer support representatives as well as integrates with third party applications and management platforms, such as CRM systems and billing systems.
Edited by Jamie Epstein
By partnering with leading carriers, we're able to offer a complete suite of voice, data, and managed services that are accompanied by superior service and support. Take advantage of our Enterprise solutions that allow your business to connect effectively and work efficiently, positioning you for infinite growth.
We provide solutions for small to medium size businesses that encourage growth and offer the flexibility you need to meet your individual business needs.
The Benefits of SIP Services
Communication technology continues to play a critical role in helping businesses complete their day-to-day operations. But SMBs and enterprises today are seeking cost effective solutions to help them better meet customers' needs, especially when it comes to voice services. TMCnet recently spoke with PowerNet Global, an integrated telecommunications company, about its SIP solutions and how the company can help organizations offer scalability at a fraction of the cost of standard telephony services.Listen Now »
- » PowerNet Global Mobilizes Employees in Support of Matthew 25: Ministries
- » PowerNet Global Earns Best of Fairfield Award for Second Consecutive Year
- » PowerNet Global Named Goering Center Family and Private Business Awards Finalist
- » PowerNet Global Receives INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award for Second Year
- » PowerNet Global Celebrates 20 Year Milestone in Telecom Industry
- » PowerNet Global's Call Center Solution, NetDialer, Experiences Record Growth
- » Latest PowerNet Global Expansion Offers Broadband Internet to More Local Businesses
- » PowerNet Global Sponsors Second Annual Blazin' With Love Event in Mason
- » PowerNet Global Named Finalist for Business Courier Innovation Awards
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Adds Inbound SIP DIDs to Call Center Offering
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Ranks in Deloitte Top 100 List Again
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Highlighted as Dayton Business Journal 2011 Business of the Year Finalist
- » PowerNet Global Receives 2011 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award for IP Communications Risks
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Sponsors Blazin' With Love 5K Run/Walk
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Receives Prestigious 2011 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Enhances Portfolio with New Gryphon Core Phone