VoIP Call Center Featured Articles
High Level Customer Service is Key to VoIP Call Centers
VoIP or Voice over Internet Protocol can help to ramp up efficiency within any call center while simultaneously bringing a much higher level of service to customers. This in turn drives customer satisfaction rates increasingly higher than ever before, a major factor help these call center environments to see record growth.
In a recently released reported from GIA titled, “Increasing Focus on Providing Efficient Customer Service and Reducing Costs Drives the Call Centers Market,” findings show that by 2018 the contact center vertical will reach nearly $337.8 billion in profits. While there are multiple trends that can be attributed to the success of VoIP call centers, the study outlines three significant ones which include efficient customer interaction, social media and hosted centers.
Looking at the vital link between a customer and a brand, we see that an intuitive yet easy to use interface is important for many customers who wish to solve their own problems or even answer questions they may have in a short period of time.
“Against a backdrop of rising competition, tighter regulatory pressures, emergence of disruptive technologies, rising consumer demands, splintering of the customer base and volatile economic climate, call centers are re-emerging into the spotlight as instruments to create value for customers and shareholders. The scale of rigorous process improvement and standardization achieved by call centers of late, additionally make these establishment perfect partners for corporate success. Mirroring the trend is the growing adoption of latest information technology (IT) such as call routing, ACD, voice response systems (IVR/VRU), VoIP, CTI (News - Alert) and sophisticated CRM tools by call centers, a statement from GCI (News - Alert) said.
Image via Shutterstock
Additionally, as everyone and their mother these days is using social media to not only stay closely connected with friends, family and colleagues but also to rapidly have a problem solved or in order to discuss a recent experience with a company, these platforms are proving the need for VoIP call centers to pay close attention to their own sites. These networks are now considered a go-to communication channels these days and if contact centers don’t embrace them and collaborate amongst their customer base via this medium, the results could be catastrophic.
At a time in our economy where businesses are still struggling to do more with a constrained budget, VoIP call centers are proving their vitality as they can dramatically slash costs associated with services such as help desk and technical support as well as the hardware and software that was once required with landlines. Also, a much higher level of visibility is powered via the cloud, allowing call centers to see exactly which areas they are excelling in and those that need some improvement.
VoIP call centers not only keep your customers happy but your employees will benefit from utilizing this next generation technology as well.
Want to learn more about SIP Trunking and how to integrate it into your current UC strategy? Don’t miss the SIP Trunking- UC Seminars in South San Francisco on November 27, 2012.
Edited by Amanda Ciccatelli
By partnering with leading carriers, we're able to offer a complete suite of voice, data, and managed services that are accompanied by superior service and support. Take advantage of our Enterprise solutions that allow your business to connect effectively and work efficiently, positioning you for infinite growth.
We provide solutions for small to medium size businesses that encourage growth and offer the flexibility you need to meet your individual business needs.
The Benefits of SIP Services
Communication technology continues to play a critical role in helping businesses complete their day-to-day operations. But SMBs and enterprises today are seeking cost effective solutions to help them better meet customers' needs, especially when it comes to voice services. TMCnet recently spoke with PowerNet Global, an integrated telecommunications company, about its SIP solutions and how the company can help organizations offer scalability at a fraction of the cost of standard telephony services.Listen Now »
- » PowerNet Global Mobilizes Employees in Support of Matthew 25: Ministries
- » PowerNet Global Earns Best of Fairfield Award for Second Consecutive Year
- » PowerNet Global Named Goering Center Family and Private Business Awards Finalist
- » PowerNet Global Receives INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award for Second Year
- » PowerNet Global Celebrates 20 Year Milestone in Telecom Industry
- » PowerNet Global's Call Center Solution, NetDialer, Experiences Record Growth
- » Latest PowerNet Global Expansion Offers Broadband Internet to More Local Businesses
- » PowerNet Global Sponsors Second Annual Blazin' With Love Event in Mason
- » PowerNet Global Named Finalist for Business Courier Innovation Awards
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Adds Inbound SIP DIDs to Call Center Offering
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Ranks in Deloitte Top 100 List Again
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Highlighted as Dayton Business Journal 2011 Business of the Year Finalist
- » PowerNet Global Receives 2011 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award for IP Communications Risks
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Sponsors Blazin' With Love 5K Run/Walk
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Receives Prestigious 2011 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Enhances Portfolio with New Gryphon Core Phone