VoIP Call Center Featured Articles
VoIP Call Center Functionality Cutting the Tether Between Employees and Their Offices
With recent statistics released from the U.S. Census Bureau showing that nearly 13.4 million people now work outside of offices in locations ranging from their homes to on the road, mobility that is offered via VoIP call centers is increasingly vital in keeping productivity levels where they should be. However, if workforces working outside of the physical office don’t have the ideal phone equipment available to them, it is unlikely they will be able to complete time-sensitive projects or help customers in any way, shape or form.
In a recent interview, John Putnam, vice president of Direct Sales, PowerNet Global (News - Alert) stated, “When a client is contacting you, you want to put your most professional foot forward. You don’t want your client to see that you’re sending calls to people working from home; you want them to get that same professional experience, regardless of where that call is being taken.”
Although telecommuting, the hot term nowadays for working remotely, can bring an abundance of benefits to any organization such as reducing costs business owners once needed to hand over for using huge facilities as well as the “heating, air conditioning, electricity, etc., that go along with having that person in your building,” flexibility is also ramped up significantly as customers can be assisted outside of normal business hours.
In addition to having an organized workspace, “telecommuters need technology that doesn’t limit their ability to do their jobs. With a home phone, someone within the household could pick up a phone and interrupt a call, and a cell phone only gives you the ability to answer and place calls. A cell phone also has more of a chance to be used for personal calls or get lost or stolen. However, with a dedicated work-from-home handset, you have the ability to transfer calls, put calls on hold, place conference calls and create hunt groups that select which of several phones will receive the call. This creates the appearance of the telecommuter being at your facility, while providing customers with a more professional experience,” Putnam added.
PowerNet Global is a telecommunications provider that powers a large portfolio of solutions that encompasses voice, data, SIP, and managed solutions, and is always creating and marketing new products that deliver unparalleled service to partners and customers alike. In fact, its NetDialer which is an outbound dialer, powers capabilities such as a free call back service, 24/7 local NOC (News - Alert) support, no monthly service fees and scalability. All of these functions are incredibly important to workers on-the-go and “employers get the best of both worlds by giving employees the flexibility of working from home one or two days per week, while keeping the same phone system and having the accountability that comes from seeing them daily and knowing they are working, he concluded.
Want to learn more about SIP Trunking and how to integrate it into your current UC strategy? Don’t miss the SIP Trunking- UC Seminars in South San Francisco on November 27, 2012.
Edited by Amanda Ciccatelli
By partnering with leading carriers, we're able to offer a complete suite of voice, data, and managed services that are accompanied by superior service and support. Take advantage of our Enterprise solutions that allow your business to connect effectively and work efficiently, positioning you for infinite growth.
We provide solutions for small to medium size businesses that encourage growth and offer the flexibility you need to meet your individual business needs.
The Benefits of SIP Services
Communication technology continues to play a critical role in helping businesses complete their day-to-day operations. But SMBs and enterprises today are seeking cost effective solutions to help them better meet customers' needs, especially when it comes to voice services. TMCnet recently spoke with PowerNet Global, an integrated telecommunications company, about its SIP solutions and how the company can help organizations offer scalability at a fraction of the cost of standard telephony services.Listen Now »
- » PowerNet Global Mobilizes Employees in Support of Matthew 25: Ministries
- » PowerNet Global Earns Best of Fairfield Award for Second Consecutive Year
- » PowerNet Global Named Goering Center Family and Private Business Awards Finalist
- » PowerNet Global Receives INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award for Second Year
- » PowerNet Global Celebrates 20 Year Milestone in Telecom Industry
- » PowerNet Global's Call Center Solution, NetDialer, Experiences Record Growth
- » Latest PowerNet Global Expansion Offers Broadband Internet to More Local Businesses
- » PowerNet Global Sponsors Second Annual Blazin' With Love Event in Mason
- » PowerNet Global Named Finalist for Business Courier Innovation Awards
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Adds Inbound SIP DIDs to Call Center Offering
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Ranks in Deloitte Top 100 List Again
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Highlighted as Dayton Business Journal 2011 Business of the Year Finalist
- » PowerNet Global Receives 2011 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award for IP Communications Risks
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Sponsors Blazin' With Love 5K Run/Walk
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Receives Prestigious 2011 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Enhances Portfolio with New Gryphon Core Phone