VoIP Call Center Featured Articles
Rio Networks Selected to Support VoIP Call Center at First Call Resolution
VoIP call center technology has revolutionized the way businesses manage customer interactions. An important aspect of this technology is that it helps organizations offer scalability at a fraction of the cost of standard telephony services.
In a recent development in the VoIP call center industry, Rio Networks reveald that First Call Resolution, a provider of a variety of call center, business process and social networking outsourcing solutions, has selected the company to provide Internet, phone and data services.
First Call Resolution maintains four contact centers across southern Oregon. The call center selected Rio Networks as part of its strategy to become the most respected outsourcing provider in the region. With 1,000 employees spread across four offices, First Call Resolution needed an easy way to communicate between offices as well as to better handle the demands of its customers.
“We have a transport ring that allows us to route calls through Rio to three of our sites,” said John Stadter, managing partner of First Call Resolution, in a statement. “We use Rio’s SIP lines for our VoIP phone system and have a direct link between our offices.”
“We handle outsourced call center services for a variety of businesses including gaming, insurance, telecommunications, Internet services and financial services so we rely on the data and network services from Rio,” Stadter added.
Rio Networks provides business communication and cloud services including phone, e-mail, data, Internet, and colocation. The company serves areas including Portland, Hillsboro, Oregon City, Woodburn, Salem, Albany, Corvallis, Eugene, Springfield, Redmond, Bend, La Pine, Roseburg, Grants Pass, Ashland and more.
“First Call Resolution is an excellent example of a customer who benefits from the quality of service of our high-speed network,” commented Mark Bilton-Smith, president of Rio Networks, in a statement. "From SIP trunking to enhanced VoIP services, John’s company depends on us to deliver communication solutions that help them provide exceptional customer service to their own clients.”
Want to learn more about SIP Trunking and how to integrate it into your current UC strategy? Don’t miss the SIP Trunking- UC Seminars in South San Francisco on November 27, 2012.
Edited by Jamie Epstein
By partnering with leading carriers, we're able to offer a complete suite of voice, data, and managed services that are accompanied by superior service and support. Take advantage of our Enterprise solutions that allow your business to connect effectively and work efficiently, positioning you for infinite growth.
We provide solutions for small to medium size businesses that encourage growth and offer the flexibility you need to meet your individual business needs.
The Benefits of SIP Services
Communication technology continues to play a critical role in helping businesses complete their day-to-day operations. But SMBs and enterprises today are seeking cost effective solutions to help them better meet customers' needs, especially when it comes to voice services. TMCnet recently spoke with PowerNet Global, an integrated telecommunications company, about its SIP solutions and how the company can help organizations offer scalability at a fraction of the cost of standard telephony services.Listen Now »
- » PowerNet Global Mobilizes Employees in Support of Matthew 25: Ministries
- » PowerNet Global Earns Best of Fairfield Award for Second Consecutive Year
- » PowerNet Global Named Goering Center Family and Private Business Awards Finalist
- » PowerNet Global Receives INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award for Second Year
- » PowerNet Global Celebrates 20 Year Milestone in Telecom Industry
- » PowerNet Global's Call Center Solution, NetDialer, Experiences Record Growth
- » Latest PowerNet Global Expansion Offers Broadband Internet to More Local Businesses
- » PowerNet Global Sponsors Second Annual Blazin' With Love Event in Mason
- » PowerNet Global Named Finalist for Business Courier Innovation Awards
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Adds Inbound SIP DIDs to Call Center Offering
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Ranks in Deloitte Top 100 List Again
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Highlighted as Dayton Business Journal 2011 Business of the Year Finalist
- » PowerNet Global Receives 2011 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award for IP Communications Risks
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Sponsors Blazin' With Love 5K Run/Walk
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Receives Prestigious 2011 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Enhances Portfolio with New Gryphon Core Phone