VoIP Call Center Featured Articles
VoIP Call Centers are Better than a Gift During the Holidays
You know the saying, “it’s better to give than to receive,” in regards to the exchange of presents during the holidays? Well, even though it makes your heart warm deep within to give someone something they were longing and pleading for all year long, it can feel just as great to be presented with a gift you truly needed or secretly hoped for. Enter a VoIP call center, something every business nowadays is desperately requiring to continue to grow its market share.
This next generation communication platform is all the rage these days as firms are implementing them at rapid speeds due to the promises of increased efficiency, reduced costs and ultimately a much higher level of customer satisfaction than ever imagined. Efficiency grows exponentially within call centers when VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) is present as agents can complete multiple tasks with ease and even interact with consumers via multiple communication channels including e-mail, SMS text and voice broadcast.
Expenses are also reduced significantly within VoIP call centers because traditional hardware and software are no longer required to maintain and manage this product. “By replacing local phone lines with fewer broadband Internet connections, the local phone bill is slashed. Long distance costs also drop when trunk lines are replaced with the Internet. Finally, VoIP equipment is usually cheaper than conventional telephone gear, according to a piece featured on the InsideCRM website.
Additionally, customer satisfaction can be brought to an unparalleled level with VoIP as customers can get in touch with agents in a much shorter period of time, eliminating the frustration that typically arises during long wait times. Call center workers are even provided with vital customer information via pop up screens that gives them the crucial details needed to much more effectively get to the root of a problem, question or complaint.
Scalability is another major factor leading businesses to migrate to VoIP call centers. As call rates can dramatically rise during peak times including the upcoming holiday season, it is vital that contact centers can meet increasing demands on-the-fly. Luckily, VoIP not only offers an ultra high level of scalability but flexibility that can enable any firm to relocate without being forced to first readjust wires and move around equipment.
PowerNet Global (News - Alert) is a Cincinnati-based telecommunications provider that assists commercial and residential customers nationwide to deliver an unrivaled service to partners and customers alike. Its robust portfolio includes a hosted IP PBX (News - Alert), an on-premises IP PBX, SIP trunking, conference calling, e-fax and many more capabilities.
“Whether it's our services or support, we strive to provide our customers with the highest quality solutions and resources available. We have an expert back office that provides faster provisioning and service, as well as a strong network that provides you with the reliable service you need,” the PNG website states.
Want to learn more about SIP Trunking and how to integrate it into your current UC strategy? Don’t miss the SIP Trunking- UC Seminars in South San Francisco on November 27, 2012.
Edited by Amanda Ciccatelli
By partnering with leading carriers, we're able to offer a complete suite of voice, data, and managed services that are accompanied by superior service and support. Take advantage of our Enterprise solutions that allow your business to connect effectively and work efficiently, positioning you for infinite growth.
We provide solutions for small to medium size businesses that encourage growth and offer the flexibility you need to meet your individual business needs.
The Benefits of SIP Services
Communication technology continues to play a critical role in helping businesses complete their day-to-day operations. But SMBs and enterprises today are seeking cost effective solutions to help them better meet customers' needs, especially when it comes to voice services. TMCnet recently spoke with PowerNet Global, an integrated telecommunications company, about its SIP solutions and how the company can help organizations offer scalability at a fraction of the cost of standard telephony services.Listen Now »
- » PowerNet Global Mobilizes Employees in Support of Matthew 25: Ministries
- » PowerNet Global Earns Best of Fairfield Award for Second Consecutive Year
- » PowerNet Global Named Goering Center Family and Private Business Awards Finalist
- » PowerNet Global Receives INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award for Second Year
- » PowerNet Global Celebrates 20 Year Milestone in Telecom Industry
- » PowerNet Global's Call Center Solution, NetDialer, Experiences Record Growth
- » Latest PowerNet Global Expansion Offers Broadband Internet to More Local Businesses
- » PowerNet Global Sponsors Second Annual Blazin' With Love Event in Mason
- » PowerNet Global Named Finalist for Business Courier Innovation Awards
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Adds Inbound SIP DIDs to Call Center Offering
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Ranks in Deloitte Top 100 List Again
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Highlighted as Dayton Business Journal 2011 Business of the Year Finalist
- » PowerNet Global Receives 2011 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award for IP Communications Risks
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Sponsors Blazin' With Love 5K Run/Walk
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Receives Prestigious 2011 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Enhances Portfolio with New Gryphon Core Phone