VoIP Call Center Featured Articles
AltiGen, Insource Technology Corporation to Deliver VoIP Call Center Solution
The best feature of a VoIP call center perhaps is the availability of a robust unified communications infrastructure. Companies like AltiGen (News - Alert) Communications provide these technologies to support the needs of modern call centers.
AltiGen Communications recently signed an agreement with Insource Technology Corporation to provide AltiGen's MaxACD Contact Center for Microsoft (News - Alert) Lync. AltiGen's MaxACD Contact Center for Lync provides a simple to deploy, simple to use, and simple to manage feature rich call center for Lync and integrates features such as skills-based routing, multi-level auto attendant, a flexible and adaptable IVR with CRM integration capabilities, call recording, monitoring and reporting.
Founded by Compaq Computer founders Rod Canion and Jim Harris, Insource Technology Corporation provides a wide range of IT services including unified communications, enterprise wireless networks, enterprise application solutions and managed IT services.As a Microsoft Gold UC Partner, Insource has implemented Microsoft Lync at more than 40 companies to date.
"Microsoft Lync is the best communications and collaboration system on the market today," said Chris Hayes, Insource director of Unified Communications (News - Alert), in a statement. "To provide a comprehensive solution for our customers, we chose to add contact center capability to our Microsoft Lync offerings.”
A highlight of Insource’s service is the value-added guarantee it powers which states a client gets the right to adjust their payment if it is determined that the value added does not commensurate with the established fee arrangement.
A major factor leading to this partnership was that the company was impressed by AltiGen's MaxACD’s maturity, ease of use and attractiveness of the license structure and pricing to customers. It also impressed with its functionality and plans to deploy the MaxACD contact center later this month for Lakewood Church and Joel Osteen Ministries.
"Insource Technology Corporation has built an impressive reputation over the years for providing unmatched service and expertise," commented AltiGen VP of Sales, Mike Plumer. "In addition to their wide range of Microsoft and network services offerings, they are developing value add products such as the Insource Lync Virtual Receptionist.”
Want to learn more about SIP Trunking and how to integrate it into your current UC strategy? Don’t miss the SIP Trunking- UC Seminarscollocated with ITEXPO Miami 2013, Jan 29- Feb. 1 in Miami, Florida.
Edited by Jamie Epstein
By partnering with leading carriers, we're able to offer a complete suite of voice, data, and managed services that are accompanied by superior service and support. Take advantage of our Enterprise solutions that allow your business to connect effectively and work efficiently, positioning you for infinite growth.
We provide solutions for small to medium size businesses that encourage growth and offer the flexibility you need to meet your individual business needs.
The Benefits of SIP Services
Communication technology continues to play a critical role in helping businesses complete their day-to-day operations. But SMBs and enterprises today are seeking cost effective solutions to help them better meet customers' needs, especially when it comes to voice services. TMCnet recently spoke with PowerNet Global, an integrated telecommunications company, about its SIP solutions and how the company can help organizations offer scalability at a fraction of the cost of standard telephony services.Listen Now »
- » PowerNet Global Mobilizes Employees in Support of Matthew 25: Ministries
- » PowerNet Global Earns Best of Fairfield Award for Second Consecutive Year
- » PowerNet Global Named Goering Center Family and Private Business Awards Finalist
- » PowerNet Global Receives INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award for Second Year
- » PowerNet Global Celebrates 20 Year Milestone in Telecom Industry
- » PowerNet Global's Call Center Solution, NetDialer, Experiences Record Growth
- » Latest PowerNet Global Expansion Offers Broadband Internet to More Local Businesses
- » PowerNet Global Sponsors Second Annual Blazin' With Love Event in Mason
- » PowerNet Global Named Finalist for Business Courier Innovation Awards
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Adds Inbound SIP DIDs to Call Center Offering
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Ranks in Deloitte Top 100 List Again
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Highlighted as Dayton Business Journal 2011 Business of the Year Finalist
- » PowerNet Global Receives 2011 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award for IP Communications Risks
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Sponsors Blazin' With Love 5K Run/Walk
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Receives Prestigious 2011 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Enhances Portfolio with New Gryphon Core Phone