VoIP Call Center Featured Articles
Noesis Unveils First ITU-T G729A Compliant Voice Codec Hardware Accelerator for VoIP Call Centers
With the growing popularity of wireless communications and VoIP call centers, the market for IP processors and other hardware components looks promising.
Noesis Technologies, a silicon IP provider, has recently unveiled its ITU-T G.729A compliant voice codec IP Core. The codec is designed to address the growing need for efficient bandwidth and high speed quality coding algorithms, and it has been launched to meet the voice compression requirements of a modern communication system such as those found within a VoIP call center.
Noesis Technologies ntG729 IP Core finds use in access devices, audio/video conferencing equipment, call center equipment, IP phones, IP/PBXs, VoIP gateways, and System on Chip (SoC) VoIP processors for a variety of IP-based communications. It can be delivered as an RTL source code, FPGA or ASIC (GDSII) netlist under an end-user license agreement.
Additionally, the offering addresses the challenges associated with the real-time SW implementation of a multi-channel ITU-T G.729A compliant voice codec in conventional DSP processors due to the intensive amount of signal processing power required by the algorithm.
It features a highly efficient hybrid architecture that implements multi-channel G729A voice coding and exhibits the best performance silicon area ratio currently available in the industry.
The ntG729 IP Core can be used as a coprocessor with virtually any processor type and can eliminate a ton of computing resources needed for the main processor by efficiently executing the computationally intensive speech coding G729A algorithmic operations. Not only does this solution outperform competitor products by nearly two times through its massive support for various voice channels, but it also only requires half the gate count thus increasing power efficiency and reducing costs.
Want to learn more about the latest in communications and technology? Then be sure to attend ITEXPO Miami 2013, Jan 29- Feb. 1 in Miami, Florida. Stay in touch with everything happening at ITEXPO (News - Alert). Follow us on Twitter.
Edited by Jamie Epstein
By partnering with leading carriers, we're able to offer a complete suite of voice, data, and managed services that are accompanied by superior service and support. Take advantage of our Enterprise solutions that allow your business to connect effectively and work efficiently, positioning you for infinite growth.
We provide solutions for small to medium size businesses that encourage growth and offer the flexibility you need to meet your individual business needs.
The Benefits of SIP Services
Communication technology continues to play a critical role in helping businesses complete their day-to-day operations. But SMBs and enterprises today are seeking cost effective solutions to help them better meet customers' needs, especially when it comes to voice services. TMCnet recently spoke with PowerNet Global, an integrated telecommunications company, about its SIP solutions and how the company can help organizations offer scalability at a fraction of the cost of standard telephony services.Listen Now »
- » PowerNet Global Mobilizes Employees in Support of Matthew 25: Ministries
- » PowerNet Global Earns Best of Fairfield Award for Second Consecutive Year
- » PowerNet Global Named Goering Center Family and Private Business Awards Finalist
- » PowerNet Global Receives INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award for Second Year
- » PowerNet Global Celebrates 20 Year Milestone in Telecom Industry
- » PowerNet Global's Call Center Solution, NetDialer, Experiences Record Growth
- » Latest PowerNet Global Expansion Offers Broadband Internet to More Local Businesses
- » PowerNet Global Sponsors Second Annual Blazin' With Love Event in Mason
- » PowerNet Global Named Finalist for Business Courier Innovation Awards
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Adds Inbound SIP DIDs to Call Center Offering
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Ranks in Deloitte Top 100 List Again
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Highlighted as Dayton Business Journal 2011 Business of the Year Finalist
- » PowerNet Global Receives 2011 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award for IP Communications Risks
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Sponsors Blazin' With Love 5K Run/Walk
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Receives Prestigious 2011 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Enhances Portfolio with New Gryphon Core Phone