VoIP Call Center Featured Articles
VoIP Call Center Solutions Provider WUN Systems Talks Customer Service
WUN Systems, Inc., a provider of VoIP call center solutions, recently introduced WUN on Demand, its increased workspace and business center customer service approach which will cater to the changing needs and demands of modern workspaces.
In a statement, Dale Hersowitz from WUN Systems said, “WUN on Demand is the five star customer service philosophy that gives workspaces whatever they need, whenever they need it, and wherever they are.”
Designed to support the flexibility of modern workspaces, WUN on Demand provides clients’ workspaces same day product delivery and support. It also provides workspace operators with unparalleled support and service unique to WUN Systems as well as a customer service guarantee and unmatched voice, data, Wi-Fi, cloud, and Internet services to its diverse clientele.
The robust portfolio provides workspace and executive centers additional redundancy in terms of distribution and support. In fact, VoIP solutions from the company are highly affordable and add value to clients businesses every minute of the day while simultaneously eliminating expensive capital hardware purchases and costly maintenance contracts.
Further, the high-speed direct data connections, the voice quality and reliability are superior functions offered by this company when compared to what a conventional phone, cable company or public Internet-based VoIP connection can deliver. Thus, WUN Systems’ voice and cloud-based technology products enable workspace providers to deliver enterprise-grade products and services to executive suite clients in a highly efficient manner.
In related company news, TMCnet reported that WUN Systems in an effort to extend mobile capabilities for workspaces and business centers reportedly enhanced its VoIP telephone system with the introduction of four new features.
Want to learn more about the latest in communications and technology? Then be sure to attend ITEXPO Miami 2013, Jan 29- Feb. 1 in Miami, Florida. Stay in touch with everything happening at ITEXPO (News - Alert). Follow us on Twitter.
Edited by Jamie Epstein
By partnering with leading carriers, we're able to offer a complete suite of voice, data, and managed services that are accompanied by superior service and support. Take advantage of our Enterprise solutions that allow your business to connect effectively and work efficiently, positioning you for infinite growth.
We provide solutions for small to medium size businesses that encourage growth and offer the flexibility you need to meet your individual business needs.
The Benefits of SIP Services
Communication technology continues to play a critical role in helping businesses complete their day-to-day operations. But SMBs and enterprises today are seeking cost effective solutions to help them better meet customers' needs, especially when it comes to voice services. TMCnet recently spoke with PowerNet Global, an integrated telecommunications company, about its SIP solutions and how the company can help organizations offer scalability at a fraction of the cost of standard telephony services.Listen Now »
- » PowerNet Global Mobilizes Employees in Support of Matthew 25: Ministries
- » PowerNet Global Earns Best of Fairfield Award for Second Consecutive Year
- » PowerNet Global Named Goering Center Family and Private Business Awards Finalist
- » PowerNet Global Receives INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award for Second Year
- » PowerNet Global Celebrates 20 Year Milestone in Telecom Industry
- » PowerNet Global's Call Center Solution, NetDialer, Experiences Record Growth
- » Latest PowerNet Global Expansion Offers Broadband Internet to More Local Businesses
- » PowerNet Global Sponsors Second Annual Blazin' With Love Event in Mason
- » PowerNet Global Named Finalist for Business Courier Innovation Awards
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Adds Inbound SIP DIDs to Call Center Offering
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Ranks in Deloitte Top 100 List Again
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Highlighted as Dayton Business Journal 2011 Business of the Year Finalist
- » PowerNet Global Receives 2011 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award for IP Communications Risks
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Sponsors Blazin' With Love 5K Run/Walk
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Receives Prestigious 2011 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Enhances Portfolio with New Gryphon Core Phone