VoIP Call Center Featured Articles
VoIP Call Center Space Growing Rapidly in the New Year
VoIP is enabling individual users and businesses alike to reduce costs while gaining access to next generation features like SIP trunking, IP PBX (News - Alert), call routing, toll free origination, tier one call quality with high ASR and free call back services. In fact, VoIP-based call centers these days are incredibly important as they serve as the crucial link between agents and both current and prospective customers.
Recently, IBISWorld revealed that nearly 30 million Americans pay for VoIP services and that by 2017, industry value added (the industry’s contribution to the economy) is expected to increase at an annualized rate of 15.3 percent.
The VoIP industry’s overall growth is being driven by various factors, one of the biggest ones being new entrants into the vertical like Google (News - Alert) Voice. It was just revealed by company officials that if you’re in the U.S. and Canada, you’ll continue to be able to make free domestic calls through 2013, something extremely appeasing for a corporation with a strict budget.
In a review, TJ McCue (News - Alert), a contributor for Forbes stated, “If someone is within your Gmail contact list, calling them is just a click away. It is a bit faster than Skype (News - Alert) because of that — you don’t have to figure out their Skype ID or handle, just dial their number or click on their profile. You can do the same on most smartphones, too, by installing the Google Voice app (sometimes called Google Talk or Google Chat).”
Other companies in the space including PowerNet Global power various call center solutions that have created with the sole purpose of reducing costs in an enterprise. Powering a highly reliable network with local 24/7 NOC (News - Alert) support, the company has on-staff voice engineers that can improve the quality of communications taking place at all times. Its NetDialer is an outbound dialer long distance service that allows for short duration (HVSD) calls to take place without any associated duration fees. In the past 18 months alone, NetDialer has seen a 2,300 percent growth in revenue.
The VoIP call center provider recently celebrated its 20 year milestone and in 2012 won not only the 2012 Medical Mutual Pillar Award, 2012 Business Courier Innovations Award, 2012 Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber Small Business Excellence Awards, as well as was presented with the 2011 INTERNET TELEPHONY Product of the Year achievement. By remaining at the forefront of all next-generation technology, PNG is still growing at a tremendous rate even after all these years.
Want to learn more about SIP Trunking and how to integrate it into your current UC strategy? Don’t miss the SIP Trunking- UC Seminars collocated with ITEXPO Miami 2013, Jan 29- Feb. 1 in Miami, Florida.
Edited by Amanda Ciccatelli
By partnering with leading carriers, we're able to offer a complete suite of voice, data, and managed services that are accompanied by superior service and support. Take advantage of our Enterprise solutions that allow your business to connect effectively and work efficiently, positioning you for infinite growth.
We provide solutions for small to medium size businesses that encourage growth and offer the flexibility you need to meet your individual business needs.
The Benefits of SIP Services
Communication technology continues to play a critical role in helping businesses complete their day-to-day operations. But SMBs and enterprises today are seeking cost effective solutions to help them better meet customers' needs, especially when it comes to voice services. TMCnet recently spoke with PowerNet Global, an integrated telecommunications company, about its SIP solutions and how the company can help organizations offer scalability at a fraction of the cost of standard telephony services.Listen Now »
- » PowerNet Global Mobilizes Employees in Support of Matthew 25: Ministries
- » PowerNet Global Earns Best of Fairfield Award for Second Consecutive Year
- » PowerNet Global Named Goering Center Family and Private Business Awards Finalist
- » PowerNet Global Receives INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award for Second Year
- » PowerNet Global Celebrates 20 Year Milestone in Telecom Industry
- » PowerNet Global's Call Center Solution, NetDialer, Experiences Record Growth
- » Latest PowerNet Global Expansion Offers Broadband Internet to More Local Businesses
- » PowerNet Global Sponsors Second Annual Blazin' With Love Event in Mason
- » PowerNet Global Named Finalist for Business Courier Innovation Awards
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Adds Inbound SIP DIDs to Call Center Offering
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Ranks in Deloitte Top 100 List Again
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Highlighted as Dayton Business Journal 2011 Business of the Year Finalist
- » PowerNet Global Receives 2011 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award for IP Communications Risks
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Sponsors Blazin' With Love 5K Run/Walk
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Receives Prestigious 2011 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Enhances Portfolio with New Gryphon Core Phone