VoIP Call Center Featured Articles
VoIP Still Struggling to Catch Fire in the UK
While here on U.S. soil, those leveraging VoIP for both personal and business purposes are continuing to increase, in other areas such as in the United Kingdom, the next generation platform has yet to catch on.
A recently published report from Ofcom titled, “The Consumer Experience of 2012” highlights some interesting findings out of nearly 2,000 people questioned in regards to their experiences dealing with the telecommunications industry. Although 78 percent are aware about VoIP services, which was an increase of nearly three percent from the year before, 35 percent could use it if they wanted to and 29 percent are already seeing the benefits associated with the intuitive offering.
And it looks like the younger generation as well as families are transitioning to VoIP at the most rapid pace in this region, as around seven percent are forecasted to be utilizing VoIP within the next two years.
However, a large number (79 percent) admit to having both mobile and landline phones in their home. Why would anyone want to pay for both a landline and a mobile phone when a mobile phone can do everything consumers need, you ask?
A major factor is that change scares many people, so they resist as long as possible and then begin to use the technology only when it begins to affect their daily activities. When teaming with a reliable VoIP provider such as PowerNet Global (News - Alert) though, expenses can be reduced while reliability and efficiency simultaneously increase. Its mobile wireless plans suite your lifestyle, according to the company’s website, keeping you connected to your family and friends while on-the-go and starting at the cost-effective price of $9.99.
In fact, PNG was selected by the Telecom Association (News - Alert) last year as its recommended partner in addition to receiving the 2012 Pillar Award for Community Service. Further, it was chosen as a Small Business of Year Finalist and an Innovation 2012 Finalist by Business Courier.
Backed by leading-edge technologies that drive convenience and flexibility as well as high level of always available support, the VoIP provider is helping to assist customers benefit from its suite one step at a time.
Want to learn more about the latest in communications and technology? Then be sure to attend ITEXPO Miami 2013, Jan 29- Feb. 1 in Miami, Florida. Stay in touch with everything happening at ITEXPO (News - Alert). Follow us on Twitter.
Edited by Allison Boccamazzo
By partnering with leading carriers, we're able to offer a complete suite of voice, data, and managed services that are accompanied by superior service and support. Take advantage of our Enterprise solutions that allow your business to connect effectively and work efficiently, positioning you for infinite growth.
We provide solutions for small to medium size businesses that encourage growth and offer the flexibility you need to meet your individual business needs.
The Benefits of SIP Services
Communication technology continues to play a critical role in helping businesses complete their day-to-day operations. But SMBs and enterprises today are seeking cost effective solutions to help them better meet customers' needs, especially when it comes to voice services. TMCnet recently spoke with PowerNet Global, an integrated telecommunications company, about its SIP solutions and how the company can help organizations offer scalability at a fraction of the cost of standard telephony services.Listen Now »
- » PowerNet Global Mobilizes Employees in Support of Matthew 25: Ministries
- » PowerNet Global Earns Best of Fairfield Award for Second Consecutive Year
- » PowerNet Global Named Goering Center Family and Private Business Awards Finalist
- » PowerNet Global Receives INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award for Second Year
- » PowerNet Global Celebrates 20 Year Milestone in Telecom Industry
- » PowerNet Global's Call Center Solution, NetDialer, Experiences Record Growth
- » Latest PowerNet Global Expansion Offers Broadband Internet to More Local Businesses
- » PowerNet Global Sponsors Second Annual Blazin' With Love Event in Mason
- » PowerNet Global Named Finalist for Business Courier Innovation Awards
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Adds Inbound SIP DIDs to Call Center Offering
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Ranks in Deloitte Top 100 List Again
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Highlighted as Dayton Business Journal 2011 Business of the Year Finalist
- » PowerNet Global Receives 2011 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award for IP Communications Risks
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Sponsors Blazin' With Love 5K Run/Walk
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Receives Prestigious 2011 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Enhances Portfolio with New Gryphon Core Phone