VoIP Call Center Featured Articles
Keyes North Atlantic Turns to Votacall VoIP Call Center Offering to Improve Customer Service
VoIP call center suites offer a host of features like hosted PBX (News - Alert), virtual extensions, inward dialing and more. A growing number of enterprises are now opting for these solutions as part of their strategy to drive efficiency and reduce costs.
Keyes North Atlantic, a mechanical and electrical system design, implementation and service company, is one of the latest firms to adopt a hosted PBX solution. The company turned to VoIP call center provider Votacall in order to leverage the solution that will improve communications among colleagues and clients.
Keyes North Atlantic designs and services multiple product lines. The company was looking for an advanced communications system that will allow its employees to efficiently handle incoming calls across multiple product lines as well as give quick access to mobile workers and service technicians.
Keyes North Atlantic has service technicians on the road supporting its wide client base throughout Eastern Massachusetts. The company quickly found itself in need of a PBX solution that could handle complex call routing based on the product in order to effectively handle the inquiry. To address these requirements, the company turned to Votacall.
“The mobility features within the Votacall Hosted VoIP Phone (News - Alert) System are simple to use and have created major communication efficiencies within our organization that our customer base is benefiting from on a daily basis," said Ken Keyes, resource manager, Keyes North Atlantic, in a statement.
He added, "With Votacall, regardless of where a technician is, we can dial their 3-digit virtual extension, and connect with them as if they were in the office."
The Votacall Hosted VoIP PBX has brought the efficiency at Keyes North Atlantic to an unparalleled level without sacrificing quality or reliability. One of the most notable aspects of Votacall is the voice quality, according to Keyes. “The HD Voice call quality and clarity that the Votacall VoIP phones deliver is impressive.”
After implementing Votacall, the company is now able to get its calls routed to the appropriate person rather than have it pass through multiple departments and employees before arriving at the appropriate destination, Keyes added.
“We have also been able to change some call routing from anywhere when we were going to be understaffed in a department,” Keyes concluded. “This is something we would not have dared to attempt with our on-premises PBX."
Want to learn more about the latest in communications and technology? Then be sure to attend ITEXPO Miami 2013, Jan 29- Feb. 1 in Miami, Florida. Stay in touch with everything happening at ITEXPO (News - Alert). Follow us on Twitter.
Edited by Jamie Epstein
By partnering with leading carriers, we're able to offer a complete suite of voice, data, and managed services that are accompanied by superior service and support. Take advantage of our Enterprise solutions that allow your business to connect effectively and work efficiently, positioning you for infinite growth.
We provide solutions for small to medium size businesses that encourage growth and offer the flexibility you need to meet your individual business needs.
The Benefits of SIP Services
Communication technology continues to play a critical role in helping businesses complete their day-to-day operations. But SMBs and enterprises today are seeking cost effective solutions to help them better meet customers' needs, especially when it comes to voice services. TMCnet recently spoke with PowerNet Global, an integrated telecommunications company, about its SIP solutions and how the company can help organizations offer scalability at a fraction of the cost of standard telephony services.Listen Now »
- » PowerNet Global Mobilizes Employees in Support of Matthew 25: Ministries
- » PowerNet Global Earns Best of Fairfield Award for Second Consecutive Year
- » PowerNet Global Named Goering Center Family and Private Business Awards Finalist
- » PowerNet Global Receives INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award for Second Year
- » PowerNet Global Celebrates 20 Year Milestone in Telecom Industry
- » PowerNet Global's Call Center Solution, NetDialer, Experiences Record Growth
- » Latest PowerNet Global Expansion Offers Broadband Internet to More Local Businesses
- » PowerNet Global Sponsors Second Annual Blazin' With Love Event in Mason
- » PowerNet Global Named Finalist for Business Courier Innovation Awards
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Adds Inbound SIP DIDs to Call Center Offering
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Ranks in Deloitte Top 100 List Again
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Highlighted as Dayton Business Journal 2011 Business of the Year Finalist
- » PowerNet Global Receives 2011 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award for IP Communications Risks
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Sponsors Blazin' With Love 5K Run/Walk
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Receives Prestigious 2011 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Enhances Portfolio with New Gryphon Core Phone