VoIP Call Center Featured Articles
Companies Improve Communications with VoIP Call Center Solutions
Expanding customer care to enable the home-based agent is a trend that continues to gain speed in the U.S. market. At the same time, companies supporting technicians and professionals in the field need seamless communications solutions that not only drive efficiency, but also support the optimal customer experience.
GRFS, for instance, is set to employ 100 call center agents for its new VoIP call center deployment. Due to the development of online training and support solutions, the company will create jobs for those with a phone, newer model PC and a high speed Internet connection. Thanks to hosted PBX (News - Alert) technology, skilled individuals can manage customer interactions without ever leaving their homes.
In another VoIP deployment, Keyes North Atlantic is set to improve communications among its clients and colleagues. The mechanical and electrical design company recently selected the Votacall Hosted PBX to enable simple connections between customers and technicians in the field.
Votacall, a VoIP call center provider, made the announcement last week, stressing that Keyes North Atlantic now has the functionality necessary to promote its business. Employees can now efficiently handle incoming calls across various product lines. The new phone system also provides quick and easy access to service technicians and mobile professionals.
One of the communication challenges that became clear to Keyes North Atlantic with the old system was an inability to connect customers seamlessly with a field technician. The customer would be asked to call the technician directly on a separate number. This degraded the call experience for the customer, creating a less than stellar perception of the brand.
The company needed a PBX solution capable of handling complex call routing according to the product and the location of the call. At the same time, the solution had to be flexible enough to be altered, administered and reprogrammed as needed. Plus, if any department is understaffed for any reason, calls from that department can be routed to another, while still providing a seamless experience for the customer.
The Votacall PBX allowed Keyes North Atlantic and its mobile workforce to improve mobility. PowerNet Global does the same thing for customers with its VoIP call center suite.
Complete with the NetDialer, PNG’s VoIP offering enables dialer and outbound call centers to optimize a stable, cost-effective and long term outbound termination solution with its dialer long distance service. No short duration fees are assessed, yet Tier 1 call quality is delivered on high velocity, short duration (HVSD) calls.
Through the company’s customized portal, users can access and monitor business calling with daily reports such as ASR/ACD statistics and credit balances. Outbound SIP long distance service, with low international dialer rates, can be up and running in just a few days. And, the flexibility of the VoIP call center solution ensures users are not stuck with a certain amount of capacity as the offering is easily adjusted to accommodate the changing needs of the call center business.
The call center industry is one that is constantly evolving and changing at a pace that is difficult to maintain for those without access to the right support. PNG provides a network that is extremely stable with local 24x7 NOC (News - Alert) support and on-staff voice engineers ready to enhance the quality of the NetDialer service, as well as the overall VoIP call center solution.
Want to learn more about the latest in communications and technology? Then be sure to attend ITEXPO Miami 2013, happening now in Miami, Florida. Stay in touch with everything happening at ITEXPO (News - Alert). Follow us on Twitter.
Edited by Jamie Epstein
By partnering with leading carriers, we're able to offer a complete suite of voice, data, and managed services that are accompanied by superior service and support. Take advantage of our Enterprise solutions that allow your business to connect effectively and work efficiently, positioning you for infinite growth.
We provide solutions for small to medium size businesses that encourage growth and offer the flexibility you need to meet your individual business needs.
The Benefits of SIP Services
Communication technology continues to play a critical role in helping businesses complete their day-to-day operations. But SMBs and enterprises today are seeking cost effective solutions to help them better meet customers' needs, especially when it comes to voice services. TMCnet recently spoke with PowerNet Global, an integrated telecommunications company, about its SIP solutions and how the company can help organizations offer scalability at a fraction of the cost of standard telephony services.Listen Now »
- » PowerNet Global Mobilizes Employees in Support of Matthew 25: Ministries
- » PowerNet Global Earns Best of Fairfield Award for Second Consecutive Year
- » PowerNet Global Named Goering Center Family and Private Business Awards Finalist
- » PowerNet Global Receives INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award for Second Year
- » PowerNet Global Celebrates 20 Year Milestone in Telecom Industry
- » PowerNet Global's Call Center Solution, NetDialer, Experiences Record Growth
- » Latest PowerNet Global Expansion Offers Broadband Internet to More Local Businesses
- » PowerNet Global Sponsors Second Annual Blazin' With Love Event in Mason
- » PowerNet Global Named Finalist for Business Courier Innovation Awards
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Adds Inbound SIP DIDs to Call Center Offering
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Ranks in Deloitte Top 100 List Again
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Highlighted as Dayton Business Journal 2011 Business of the Year Finalist
- » PowerNet Global Receives 2011 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award for IP Communications Risks
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Sponsors Blazin' With Love 5K Run/Walk
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Receives Prestigious 2011 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Enhances Portfolio with New Gryphon Core Phone