VoIP Call Center Featured Articles
Why the VoIP Call Center is Growing in Demand
The U.S.-based call center industry is growing again as FBCS, Inc., a third party collection services company, that has recently opened its second call center in Cape May, N. J. This extension of the company’s footprint allows FBCS to expand its capacity by as much as 30 percent, with room to grow.
According to FBCS President, Joseph Near this expansion further strengthens the company’s position in the receivables management space, providing a critical component to business continuity and redundancy. The company’s marketing activities, primary call center and administrative tasks, will continue at its corporate headquarters in Hatboro, PA.
This latest expansion announcement in the call center space points to the growing opportunities for key players in the U.S. market. While offshoring once presented cost benefits to customer care, companies are now finding that the VoIP call center can far exceed these advantages to ensure the creation of an efficient operation.
Legacy phone systems were traditionally the only deployment method for the call center. The cost of such a system, coupled with the investment needed for the brick and mortar establishment often put too many restraints on the budget. For the smaller company, it could also mean a restriction in features when the budget wouldn’t allow for much more than the system itself.
The telecommunications advancements today have changed the playing field. As highlighted in this Enterprise Networking Planet article, the navigation away from the public switched telephone network not only eliminates the cost of deployment, it also significantly reduces the cost of communications.
The VoIP call center allows all voice and data traffic to traverse the single physical network, bypassing the need to implement separate PBX (News - Alert) tie lines. It also lessens the burden on the IT administrator as there is just one network to support. In the VoIP call center, seamless integration is powered between calls and data capture to improve information and optimize business intelligence opportunities.
Tying VoIP into the call center also allows for expansion regardless of physical space availability. With the right management and monitoring tools in place, the call center can deploy the home-based agent strategy, allowing anyone with a phone, PC and high speed Internet to access the network and manage customer interactions.
A recent study projected VoIP adoption to hit 66.5 percent by 2015, which would put the technology in the dominant position in the market. As the call center space continues to demand low cost entry, quality communications, flexibility and scalability, the demand for VoIP continues to grow.
The legacy system can no longer support the changing wind of the call center industry, especially in volatile markets. For those vendors seeking to promote the value of the VoIP call center, the opportunity to do so is now.
Edited by Jamie Epstein
By partnering with leading carriers, we're able to offer a complete suite of voice, data, and managed services that are accompanied by superior service and support. Take advantage of our Enterprise solutions that allow your business to connect effectively and work efficiently, positioning you for infinite growth.
We provide solutions for small to medium size businesses that encourage growth and offer the flexibility you need to meet your individual business needs.
The Benefits of SIP Services
Communication technology continues to play a critical role in helping businesses complete their day-to-day operations. But SMBs and enterprises today are seeking cost effective solutions to help them better meet customers' needs, especially when it comes to voice services. TMCnet recently spoke with PowerNet Global, an integrated telecommunications company, about its SIP solutions and how the company can help organizations offer scalability at a fraction of the cost of standard telephony services.Listen Now »
- » PowerNet Global Mobilizes Employees in Support of Matthew 25: Ministries
- » PowerNet Global Earns Best of Fairfield Award for Second Consecutive Year
- » PowerNet Global Named Goering Center Family and Private Business Awards Finalist
- » PowerNet Global Receives INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award for Second Year
- » PowerNet Global Celebrates 20 Year Milestone in Telecom Industry
- » PowerNet Global's Call Center Solution, NetDialer, Experiences Record Growth
- » Latest PowerNet Global Expansion Offers Broadband Internet to More Local Businesses
- » PowerNet Global Sponsors Second Annual Blazin' With Love Event in Mason
- » PowerNet Global Named Finalist for Business Courier Innovation Awards
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Adds Inbound SIP DIDs to Call Center Offering
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Ranks in Deloitte Top 100 List Again
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Highlighted as Dayton Business Journal 2011 Business of the Year Finalist
- » PowerNet Global Receives 2011 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award for IP Communications Risks
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Sponsors Blazin' With Love 5K Run/Walk
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Receives Prestigious 2011 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Enhances Portfolio with New Gryphon Core Phone