VoIP Call Center Featured Articles
VoIP Call Center Provider Steps into Uncharted Territory
Cincinnati-based PowerNet Global (News - Alert) is a telecommunication provider known for its vast array of voice, data, SIP and managed solutions that are powered to up the ante on service to levels never previously imagined. The company remains competitive in various spaces, including the VoIP call center vertical, due to its unmatched flexibility, rich quality and high level of support for its customers.
With the goal of remaining at the forefront of technological innovation, PNG truly understands the importance of continuously growing its footprint and that is why its recent strategic alliance, in which the firm will be selling tablets from its partner Abydos Innovations, isn’t very surprising at all. Tablet usage is definitely on the rise and owners of these gadgets tend to prefer free apps with ads than paid apps. Findings from Online Publishers Association states that nearly 54 percent of tablet users like free, ad-support apps when compared to paid ones.
As part of this deal, users can select from three distinct tablet options—one touted as the Abydos 7/ 8GB that boasts a seven-inch tablet screen with the Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.3 OS system for $104.99, the Abydos 8/ 16 GB that comprises a slightly bigger eight-inch screen with Jelly Bean 4.1.1 OS operating system and comes in at around $199.99, and the Abydos 10/16 GB which has the biggest screen of them all, coming in at an impressive 10-inches in high definition quality that also has the Jelly Bean 4.1.1 OS infrastructure and can be yours for a steal at $269.99. It also comes complete with a five MP camera and dual core processor.
If you are the type of person always on the hunt for a deal, then be sure to take advantage of the company’s current coupon that enables you to get up to 10 percent off your final price after entering the promotional code.
The VoIP call center provider made headlines earlier this month when it joined hands with Matthew 25: Ministries. Known in the industry for its ongoing philanthropic efforts, PNG will be donating the time of 60 of its employees who will be volunteering at the ministry. For those kind hearted individuals spending their time helping others, they are in turn rewarded with a paid day off from work to use for their philanthropic efforts.
“We wanted to do something bigger for our anniversary,” stated Allison Stevens, chief operating officer, in a statement. “So we offered an additional charitable PTO day to volunteer as a group at Matthew 25: Ministries. We selected Matthew 25 because we support the organization’s mission to serve the poor locally and around the world.”
So, what did these employees accomplish during their volunteer hours? Throughout a four-day period, they came together in order to gather up nearly 800 gallons of paint that could be used to paint approximately 150 houses, ultimately saving nearly 1,600 cans of paint from being deposited in a landfill, Joodi Archer, community liaison for Matthew 25: Ministries commented.
Edited by Rachel Ramsey
By partnering with leading carriers, we're able to offer a complete suite of voice, data, and managed services that are accompanied by superior service and support. Take advantage of our Enterprise solutions that allow your business to connect effectively and work efficiently, positioning you for infinite growth.
We provide solutions for small to medium size businesses that encourage growth and offer the flexibility you need to meet your individual business needs.
The Benefits of SIP Services
Communication technology continues to play a critical role in helping businesses complete their day-to-day operations. But SMBs and enterprises today are seeking cost effective solutions to help them better meet customers' needs, especially when it comes to voice services. TMCnet recently spoke with PowerNet Global, an integrated telecommunications company, about its SIP solutions and how the company can help organizations offer scalability at a fraction of the cost of standard telephony services.Listen Now »
- » PowerNet Global Mobilizes Employees in Support of Matthew 25: Ministries
- » PowerNet Global Earns Best of Fairfield Award for Second Consecutive Year
- » PowerNet Global Named Goering Center Family and Private Business Awards Finalist
- » PowerNet Global Receives INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award for Second Year
- » PowerNet Global Celebrates 20 Year Milestone in Telecom Industry
- » PowerNet Global's Call Center Solution, NetDialer, Experiences Record Growth
- » Latest PowerNet Global Expansion Offers Broadband Internet to More Local Businesses
- » PowerNet Global Sponsors Second Annual Blazin' With Love Event in Mason
- » PowerNet Global Named Finalist for Business Courier Innovation Awards
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Adds Inbound SIP DIDs to Call Center Offering
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Ranks in Deloitte Top 100 List Again
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Highlighted as Dayton Business Journal 2011 Business of the Year Finalist
- » PowerNet Global Receives 2011 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award for IP Communications Risks
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Sponsors Blazin' With Love 5K Run/Walk
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Receives Prestigious 2011 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Enhances Portfolio with New Gryphon Core Phone