VoIP Call Center Featured Articles
Home Phones Being Replaced by VoIP Service
VoIP is not a technology reserved only for computer experts. While the tech has a 37 percent penetration rate among consumers, some people still consider it as being complicated or not reliable. To prove the viability of this new way of communicating, all you have to do is look at many of the public and private organizations that are using VoIP, including law enforcement.
Residential VoIP service is cheap no matter what other communication service you compare it to. Even though there are many VoIP service providers, almost all of them have the same standard service with many features for less than $10 a month.
The features include:
Unlimited calling to the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico as well as 60 minutes of international calling.7, 10, and 11 Digit Dialing
Caller ID w/ Name
Call Waiting w/ ID
Three Way Calling
Do Not Disturb
*67 Outbound Caller ID Blocking
*69 Call Return
Additionally there are advanced options and features that you cannot get on traditional phone service that allow you to customize your communications solution according to your needs, and not one chosen by a phone company.
With so many companies providing VoIP service it is hard to make the right choice. A list compiled by thedigest.com gives consumers the five leading residential service providers based on quality of service and price.
2. VoIPo – Provides the service for $6.21 per month with a two year contract and it includes a VoIP adapter, free shipping, and no-cost phone activation along with more than 40 features.
3. AXvoice – Provides a money-back guarantee, 30 calling features, free hardware, and free activation for $6.25 per month with a low yearly price.
4. Phone.com (News - Alert) – If you don't want to sign any long-term contract, this company provides a service for less than seven dollars a month, a phone adapter, 300 minutes a month, and a guarantee the price will never increase.
5. ITP – This company offers unlimited calling without a contract for $8.32 per month with premium features.
As more people become aware of the benefits VoIP provides, it will only be a matter of time before landline phone services become a technology of the past.
By partnering with leading carriers, we're able to offer a complete suite of voice, data, and managed services that are accompanied by superior service and support. Take advantage of our Enterprise solutions that allow your business to connect effectively and work efficiently, positioning you for infinite growth.
We provide solutions for small to medium size businesses that encourage growth and offer the flexibility you need to meet your individual business needs.
The Benefits of SIP Services
Communication technology continues to play a critical role in helping businesses complete their day-to-day operations. But SMBs and enterprises today are seeking cost effective solutions to help them better meet customers' needs, especially when it comes to voice services. TMCnet recently spoke with PowerNet Global, an integrated telecommunications company, about its SIP solutions and how the company can help organizations offer scalability at a fraction of the cost of standard telephony services.Listen Now »
- » PowerNet Global Mobilizes Employees in Support of Matthew 25: Ministries
- » PowerNet Global Earns Best of Fairfield Award for Second Consecutive Year
- » PowerNet Global Named Goering Center Family and Private Business Awards Finalist
- » PowerNet Global Receives INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award for Second Year
- » PowerNet Global Celebrates 20 Year Milestone in Telecom Industry
- » PowerNet Global's Call Center Solution, NetDialer, Experiences Record Growth
- » Latest PowerNet Global Expansion Offers Broadband Internet to More Local Businesses
- » PowerNet Global Sponsors Second Annual Blazin' With Love Event in Mason
- » PowerNet Global Named Finalist for Business Courier Innovation Awards
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Adds Inbound SIP DIDs to Call Center Offering
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Ranks in Deloitte Top 100 List Again
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Highlighted as Dayton Business Journal 2011 Business of the Year Finalist
- » PowerNet Global Receives 2011 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award for IP Communications Risks
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Sponsors Blazin' With Love 5K Run/Walk
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Receives Prestigious 2011 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Enhances Portfolio with New Gryphon Core Phone