VoIP Call Center Featured Articles
PathSolutions Now a Part of the Extended Avtex Partner Family
Avtex is a Minnesota-based and nationally recognized applications and systems integrator, which specializes in Contact Center, IP Telephony, Messaging, Notification and Networking Solutions to enable businesses to embrace their customers.
Bob Denman (News - Alert), president of Avtex, states, “We select our partners based on the benefits and value that they can deliver to our customers. PathSolutions’ network performance management solutions offer our customers unprecedented visibility into the performance of their networks, continuously monitors for and identifies any network issues, and recommends fixes for those issues. From a value and performance standpoint, we consider PathSolutions to be the best in its field.”
To deliver solutions that meet their needs today and into the future, Avtex, as a leader in providing telephony, data and business process automation applications, works closely with its customers.
Avtex customers, through this strong customer-centric focus are enabled to survive and thrive in today’s competitive business environment.
“We are pleased to be part of the extended Avtex partner family as we, like Avtex, are committed to delivering high quality solutions to our customers. We believe that our VoIP and data network performance management solutions offer tremendous value to Avtex customers and their network infrastructures, ensuring the reliable and high performing networks required for Unified Communications (News - Alert) solutions,” Tim Titus, CTO of PathSolutions, said.
The Total Network Visibility solutions of PathSolutions represent a new direction in network performance monitoring by changing how engineering effort is utilized. Its solutions for VoIP and data networks act as the network’s eyes and ears.
The VoIP Monitor is the only solution that identifies where and why a VoIP call went bad, and then recommends a fix. Problems, with the help of PathSolutions’ network performance management solutions, are easily identified and quickly diagnosed. The engineers, through this are allowed to spend their valuable time resolving problems instead of installing and configuring software.
Deepika Mala is a contributing editor for TMCnet. To read more of her articles, please visit her columnist page.
Edited by Juliana Kenny
By partnering with leading carriers, we're able to offer a complete suite of voice, data, and managed services that are accompanied by superior service and support. Take advantage of our Enterprise solutions that allow your business to connect effectively and work efficiently, positioning you for infinite growth.
We provide solutions for small to medium size businesses that encourage growth and offer the flexibility you need to meet your individual business needs.
The Benefits of SIP Services
Communication technology continues to play a critical role in helping businesses complete their day-to-day operations. But SMBs and enterprises today are seeking cost effective solutions to help them better meet customers' needs, especially when it comes to voice services. TMCnet recently spoke with PowerNet Global, an integrated telecommunications company, about its SIP solutions and how the company can help organizations offer scalability at a fraction of the cost of standard telephony services.Listen Now »
- » PowerNet Global Mobilizes Employees in Support of Matthew 25: Ministries
- » PowerNet Global Earns Best of Fairfield Award for Second Consecutive Year
- » PowerNet Global Named Goering Center Family and Private Business Awards Finalist
- » PowerNet Global Receives INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award for Second Year
- » PowerNet Global Celebrates 20 Year Milestone in Telecom Industry
- » PowerNet Global's Call Center Solution, NetDialer, Experiences Record Growth
- » Latest PowerNet Global Expansion Offers Broadband Internet to More Local Businesses
- » PowerNet Global Sponsors Second Annual Blazin' With Love Event in Mason
- » PowerNet Global Named Finalist for Business Courier Innovation Awards
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Adds Inbound SIP DIDs to Call Center Offering
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Ranks in Deloitte Top 100 List Again
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Highlighted as Dayton Business Journal 2011 Business of the Year Finalist
- » PowerNet Global Receives 2011 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award for IP Communications Risks
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Sponsors Blazin' With Love 5K Run/Walk
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Receives Prestigious 2011 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Enhances Portfolio with New Gryphon Core Phone