Featured Product Box
NetDialer, our outbound dialer long distance service, is specifically designed for dialer and outbound call centers that require a cost effective, stable, and long-term outbound termination solution for their business. With PowerNet Global, you'll experience Tier 1 call quality on high velocity, short duration (HVSD) calls without incurring costly short duration fees. ...
VoIP Call Center Featured Articles
Hosted call centers deliver an array of services through VoIP, with one of the main advantages of using a hosted model being that call centers can avail all of the communications services without investing heavily on the infrastructure and associated services.
As IP-based technologies becomes widely adopted throughout the country, many legal issues between the U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and VoIP providers have begun to rise to the surface - ones that deserve immediate attention.
Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) has brought revolutionary changes in business communications. Innovations such as VoIP call center, IP PBX and IP conferencing are some of the best applications of VoIP in modern business.
Since PSTN relies on circuit switching, when phone calls are routed through analogy phone technology, it can be both slow and costly. Traditional phone providers also charge more per minute, whether it is a local or long distance call as opposed to VoIP technology, which uses the Internet. With over 56 million hours worth of customer conversations a day emitted from the call center industry, you could say these organizations rely heavily on choosing the right communications platform ¬- otherwise they will be stuck playing hefty bills at the end of each month.
Sangoma Technologies Corporation, a provider of hardware and software components that enable or enhance IP Communications Systems for both voice and data, recently announced that its Vega Series gateways have been selected by Voice Carrier, a provider of SIP Trunking and VoIP services to enterprises and small and medium businesses (SMBs), for SIP trunking and VoIP service deployments by the company.
Welcome to the VoIP Call Center
Welcome to the VoIP Call Center channel sponsored by PowerNet Global, a provider of multiple communication solutions. Call centers are crucial in connecting a company to its customers. With innovative Voice over IP (VoIP) technology, call center agents can much better serve customers, helping to increase customer satisfaction, retain current customers and attain prospective consumers. VoIP call centers power multiple capabilities including outbound dialer long distance services, an extremely stable network and a cost-effective and reliable service. In previous times it used to take traditional dedicate circuits up to a month or more to be up and running, however with SIP technology that is powered by VoIP, a business can be up and running in a couple of days. Revisit the VoIP Call Center channel for a variety of breaking news, industry related news, white papers, and case studies.
VoIP Call Center Industry News
By partnering with leading carriers, we're able to offer a complete suite of voice, data, and managed services that are accompanied by superior service and support. Take advantage of our Enterprise solutions that allow your business to connect effectively and work efficiently, positioning you for infinite growth.
We provide solutions for small to medium size businesses that encourage growth and offer the flexibility you need to meet your individual business needs.
The Benefits of SIP Services
Communication technology continues to play a critical role in helping businesses complete their day-to-day operations. But SMBs and enterprises today are seeking cost effective solutions to help them better meet customers’ needs, especially when it comes to voice services. TMCnet recently spoke with PowerNet Global, an integrated telecommunications company, about its SIP solutions and how the company can help organizations offer scalability at a fraction of the cost of standard telephony services.Listen Now »
- » PowerNet Global Mobilizes Employees in Support of Matthew 25: Ministries
- » PowerNet Global Earns Best of Fairfield Award for Second Consecutive Year
- » PowerNet Global Named Goering Center Family and Private Business Awards Finalist
- » PowerNet Global Receives INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award for Second Year
- » PowerNet Global Celebrates 20 Year Milestone in Telecom Industry
- » PowerNet Global’s Call Center Solution, NetDialer, Experiences Record Growth
- » Latest PowerNet Global Expansion Offers Broadband Internet to More Local Businesses
- » PowerNet Global Sponsors Second Annual Blazin’ With Love Event in Mason
- » PowerNet Global Named Finalist for Business Courier Innovation Awards
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Adds Inbound SIP DIDs to Call Center Offering
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Ranks in Deloitte Top 100 List Again
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Highlighted as Dayton Business Journal 2011 Business of the Year Finalist
- » PowerNet Global Receives 2011 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award for IP Communications Risks
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Sponsors Blazin' With Love 5K Run/Walk
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Receives Prestigious 2011 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Enhances Portfolio with New Gryphon Core Phone