Featured Product Box
NetDialer, our outbound dialer long distance service, is specifically designed for dialer and outbound call centers that require a cost effective, stable, and long-term outbound termination solution for their business. With PowerNet Global, you'll experience Tier 1 call quality on high velocity, short duration (HVSD) calls without incurring costly short duration fees. ...
VoIP Call Center Featured Articles
In an age dominated by mobile devices and a tech-savvy generation that is constantly looking for quicker and interactive ways of getting things done, it's natural that the meaning of 'customer service' would also undergo a metamorphosis.
Customer service is one term that's never tired of being reinvented; and for Kitchener, the largest city in Canada's Waterloo Region, customer focus remains at the forefront of everything it does.
Despite its widespread usage and importance, 911 is technologically behind when compared to commercial technologies. It was set up in 1968 and was based on the technology that existed then.
New Haven, IN, authorities recently announced that it will cost more than $100,000 to upgrade its 911 call center and because of that, the city has had to petition its resident county for the cash.
UsefulTools has partnered with LiveOps to offer businesses that were unable to meet the traditional requirements with call center services.
Welcome to the VoIP Call Center
Welcome to the VoIP Call Center channel sponsored by PowerNet Global, a provider of multiple communication solutions. Call centers are crucial in connecting a company to its customers. With innovative Voice over IP (VoIP) technology, call center agents can much better serve customers, helping to increase customer satisfaction, retain current customers and attain prospective consumers. VoIP call centers power multiple capabilities including outbound dialer long distance services, an extremely stable network and a cost-effective and reliable service. In previous times it used to take traditional dedicate circuits up to a month or more to be up and running, however with SIP technology that is powered by VoIP, a business can be up and running in a couple of days. Revisit the VoIP Call Center channel for a variety of breaking news, industry related news, white papers, and case studies.
VoIP Call Center Industry News
Telkomsel Partners with Jasper Wireless to Power M2M and Internet of Things in Indonesia; Enterprises to benefit from globally proven cloud-based connected devices platform12/9/2013 6:21:59 AM
CounterPath Introduces New Generation of Bria Softphone Clients with Design Updates and Advanced Enterprise Communications Features12/9/2013 4:16:54 AM
By partnering with leading carriers, we're able to offer a complete suite of voice, data, and managed services that are accompanied by superior service and support. Take advantage of our Enterprise solutions that allow your business to connect effectively and work efficiently, positioning you for infinite growth.
We provide solutions for small to medium size businesses that encourage growth and offer the flexibility you need to meet your individual business needs.
The Benefits of SIP Services
Communication technology continues to play a critical role in helping businesses complete their day-to-day operations. But SMBs and enterprises today are seeking cost effective solutions to help them better meet customers’ needs, especially when it comes to voice services. TMCnet recently spoke with PowerNet Global, an integrated telecommunications company, about its SIP solutions and how the company can help organizations offer scalability at a fraction of the cost of standard telephony services.Listen Now »
- » PowerNet Global Mobilizes Employees in Support of Matthew 25: Ministries
- » PowerNet Global Earns Best of Fairfield Award for Second Consecutive Year
- » PowerNet Global Named Goering Center Family and Private Business Awards Finalist
- » PowerNet Global Receives INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award for Second Year
- » PowerNet Global Celebrates 20 Year Milestone in Telecom Industry
- » PowerNet Global’s Call Center Solution, NetDialer, Experiences Record Growth
- » Latest PowerNet Global Expansion Offers Broadband Internet to More Local Businesses
- » PowerNet Global Sponsors Second Annual Blazin’ With Love Event in Mason
- » PowerNet Global Named Finalist for Business Courier Innovation Awards
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Adds Inbound SIP DIDs to Call Center Offering
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Ranks in Deloitte Top 100 List Again
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Highlighted as Dayton Business Journal 2011 Business of the Year Finalist
- » PowerNet Global Receives 2011 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award for IP Communications Risks
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Sponsors Blazin' With Love 5K Run/Walk
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Receives Prestigious 2011 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Enhances Portfolio with New Gryphon Core Phone