VoIP Call Center Featured Articles
A VoIP Call Center Being Used for All the Wrong Reasons
While VoIP call centers are usually leveraged for greater value, reduced costs and advanced features such as free call back services, inbound DIDs, toll-free origination and flat rate pricing, sometimes – as in all areas of technology – you find sneaky cyber criminals who use this solution for reasons other than which it was originally designed for.
Recently, police in New Delhi went after two owners of a call center as well as another individual for intentionally robbing British citizens of their hard-earned money. By filling their heads with guarantees of receiving funds by promising those trusting people with loans of rather large amounts, this undoubtedly caused mayhem.
Yasheen Nagpal and Rajan Bhayana, owners of Max Infotech in Pitampura, are half of the accused, with Saurabh Gupta allegedly being responsible for giving the VoIP call center owners access to the confidential information used to betray these trusting British citizens. This data was found by searching for people who had applied for loans in UK-based banks and financial institutions in the past.
The scam worked by contacting the victims via the VoIP solution, questioning them in regards to the kind of loan they were looking to receive, and asking them to send in the money to purchase the loan, which the scammers referred to as a “processing fee.”
When selecting the type of VoIP call center your organization will utilize, it is important to partner with a trusted provider. Cincinnati-based PowerNet Global offers an extremely reliable platform. Expert sales professionals and support teams are offered by the VoIP call center provider in order to provide a large amount of knowledge to customers to help them fix any issue right away, and in doing so, remain highly dedicated to providing agents and customers with the services they need so they can focus on what is most important—their business.
With a VoIP call center in place, companies all over the globe can now worry less about how outdated technology is negatively affecting their sales and instead concentrate on the ways they can drive customer satisfaction.
Edited by Allison Boccamazzo
By partnering with leading carriers, we're able to offer a complete suite of voice, data, and managed services that are accompanied by superior service and support. Take advantage of our Enterprise solutions that allow your business to connect effectively and work efficiently, positioning you for infinite growth.
We provide solutions for small to medium size businesses that encourage growth and offer the flexibility you need to meet your individual business needs.
The Benefits of SIP Services
Communication technology continues to play a critical role in helping businesses complete their day-to-day operations. But SMBs and enterprises today are seeking cost effective solutions to help them better meet customers' needs, especially when it comes to voice services. TMCnet recently spoke with PowerNet Global, an integrated telecommunications company, about its SIP solutions and how the company can help organizations offer scalability at a fraction of the cost of standard telephony services.Listen Now »
- » PowerNet Global Mobilizes Employees in Support of Matthew 25: Ministries
- » PowerNet Global Earns Best of Fairfield Award for Second Consecutive Year
- » PowerNet Global Named Goering Center Family and Private Business Awards Finalist
- » PowerNet Global Receives INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award for Second Year
- » PowerNet Global Celebrates 20 Year Milestone in Telecom Industry
- » PowerNet Global's Call Center Solution, NetDialer, Experiences Record Growth
- » Latest PowerNet Global Expansion Offers Broadband Internet to More Local Businesses
- » PowerNet Global Sponsors Second Annual Blazin' With Love Event in Mason
- » PowerNet Global Named Finalist for Business Courier Innovation Awards
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Adds Inbound SIP DIDs to Call Center Offering
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Ranks in Deloitte Top 100 List Again
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Highlighted as Dayton Business Journal 2011 Business of the Year Finalist
- » PowerNet Global Receives 2011 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award for IP Communications Risks
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Sponsors Blazin' With Love 5K Run/Walk
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Receives Prestigious 2011 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Enhances Portfolio with New Gryphon Core Phone