VoIP Call Center Featured Articles
Exploring the Benefits of the VoIP Call Center Beyond the Lower Cost
The cost benefits associated with VoIP technology have well been proven, but a reduction in expenses alone is not always enough to motivate a business decision. For a vendor to motivate a commitment from a client, a strong business case must be developed, especially for the call center. Let’s take a look at how the VoIP call center can change the way your organization does business.
Calling upon this Business2Community piece, let’s explore how the VoIP call center allows you to personalize your phone service. In the call center environment, the ability to select the right plan according to needs is critical. You have the opportunity to select the plan that fits your budget and requirements, as well as a variety of extensions to fit different descriptions. If the call center deploys a virtual strategy, a virtual extension is also available that allows the agent base to work from anywhere.
Mobility is also critical for today’s VoIP call center. Fortunately, the VoIP technology deployed makes mobility easy, allowing your IT to set up VoIP services on a smartphone, tablet or laptop, enabling agents and managers to work from anywhere and at any time. Some VoIP vendors also offer smartphone apps that ensure calls follow the user. Whether it’s a call from a customer or the occasional conference, VoIP call center technology can accommodate the connections.
Quick calling features are readily available with the VoIP call center, allowing users to leverage click-to-dial, custom tagging, and unified inboxes. To improve the customer service performance of the center, you’ll also benefit from the availability of an auto attendant and call queuing, as well as access to software programs that integrate key technologies in the call center. What kind of efficiency benefits would you realize if your incoming caller’s information automatically popped up on the computer screen?
The VoIP call center also provides the optimal platform for the integration of innovative training technology. Call recording and call monitoring, for instance, are two technologies that allow you to properly mentor your employees. Not only do agents perform better when they know they are being monitored, the recorded calls are also a powerful tool to demonstrate what works well and what needs to be adjusted.
The technology afforded in the VoIP call center can also improve customer satisfaction as customers can reach agents in less time. Plus, scalability and flexibility are critical to the success of the call center. The call center that deploys VoIP technology is better equipped to meet increasing demands on-the-fly, addressing market changes as needed. When turning to a VoIP vendor like PowerNet Global, you can enjoy access to SIP trunking, IP PBX (News - Alert), conference calling, e-fax and so much more.
If the cost benefits associated with the VoIP call center aren’t enough to warrant a migration, consider the additional value to the technology as it applies to the business case. If you can also enjoy performance enhancements and greater customer satisfaction, it may be time for a change.
Want to learn more about SIP Trunking and how to integrate it into your current UC strategy? Don’t miss the SIP Trunking- UC Seminars collocated with ITEXPO Miami 2013, Jan 29- Feb. 1 in Miami, Florida.
Edited by Jamie Epstein
By partnering with leading carriers, we're able to offer a complete suite of voice, data, and managed services that are accompanied by superior service and support. Take advantage of our Enterprise solutions that allow your business to connect effectively and work efficiently, positioning you for infinite growth.
We provide solutions for small to medium size businesses that encourage growth and offer the flexibility you need to meet your individual business needs.
The Benefits of SIP Services
Communication technology continues to play a critical role in helping businesses complete their day-to-day operations. But SMBs and enterprises today are seeking cost effective solutions to help them better meet customers' needs, especially when it comes to voice services. TMCnet recently spoke with PowerNet Global, an integrated telecommunications company, about its SIP solutions and how the company can help organizations offer scalability at a fraction of the cost of standard telephony services.Listen Now »
- » PowerNet Global Mobilizes Employees in Support of Matthew 25: Ministries
- » PowerNet Global Earns Best of Fairfield Award for Second Consecutive Year
- » PowerNet Global Named Goering Center Family and Private Business Awards Finalist
- » PowerNet Global Receives INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award for Second Year
- » PowerNet Global Celebrates 20 Year Milestone in Telecom Industry
- » PowerNet Global's Call Center Solution, NetDialer, Experiences Record Growth
- » Latest PowerNet Global Expansion Offers Broadband Internet to More Local Businesses
- » PowerNet Global Sponsors Second Annual Blazin' With Love Event in Mason
- » PowerNet Global Named Finalist for Business Courier Innovation Awards
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Adds Inbound SIP DIDs to Call Center Offering
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Ranks in Deloitte Top 100 List Again
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Highlighted as Dayton Business Journal 2011 Business of the Year Finalist
- » PowerNet Global Receives 2011 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award for IP Communications Risks
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Sponsors Blazin' With Love 5K Run/Walk
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Receives Prestigious 2011 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Enhances Portfolio with New Gryphon Core Phone