VoIP Call Center Featured Articles
VoIP Call Centers Streamline Operations
Voice over IP (VoIP)-based applications typically found in call centers enable businesses to communicate more effectively, economically and reliably with customers. However, in order to succeed, businesses need to select the right system for their individual situation and needs.
VoIP allows for the transmission of voice and multimedia sessions to occur through the digitization of analog signals, encoding, creating data packets and transmission as Internet protocol (IP) packets over a packet-switched network. VoIP phone systems can be premises-based or can reside in the cloud at a hosted data center.
Grudi Associates, a provider of broad range of telecom and IT services, revealed it is using VoIP capabilities for both premises-based and hosted phone systems which is helping clients improve the way they serve their customers.
VoIP and hosted VoIP phone systems enable employees to achieve greater levels of success, according to Walt Grudi, president of Grudi Associates. He added in a statement, "But understanding the technology, available options and the difference between VoIP service and VoIP phone systems is imperative."
Some key VoIP features offered by Grudi Associates include seamless number forwarding, find me, follow me/ single-number reach, multiple situational protocols including various greetings and routing, and voicemail forwarding to e-mail accounts
With VoIP, businesses can move IP phones anywhere in a facility with the same extension number which helps employees to remain productive even while on-the-go.
“VoIP solutions open up a broad range of capabilities and advantages to businesses,” Grudi added. “They range from cost-effectiveness, scalability and number portability to mobility, productivity, quality and functionality, which is one of the most attractive benefits.”
Traditionally, hosted VoIP serves as an ideal option for small to mid-sized businesses, while premise-based systems can offer real advantages to large companies with capable IT staff.
Back in October, Grudi Associates revealed it is now utilizing SIP trunking over its new fiber-based telecom cables to help customers replace aging POTS systems, copper cable and TDM switches with highly advantageous VoIP technology.
Want to learn more about the latest in communications and technology? Then be sure to attend ITEXPO Miami 2013, Jan 29- Feb. 1 in Miami, Florida. Stay in touch with everything happening at ITEXPO (News - Alert). Follow us on Twitter.
Edited by Jamie Epstein
By partnering with leading carriers, we're able to offer a complete suite of voice, data, and managed services that are accompanied by superior service and support. Take advantage of our Enterprise solutions that allow your business to connect effectively and work efficiently, positioning you for infinite growth.
We provide solutions for small to medium size businesses that encourage growth and offer the flexibility you need to meet your individual business needs.
The Benefits of SIP Services
Communication technology continues to play a critical role in helping businesses complete their day-to-day operations. But SMBs and enterprises today are seeking cost effective solutions to help them better meet customers' needs, especially when it comes to voice services. TMCnet recently spoke with PowerNet Global, an integrated telecommunications company, about its SIP solutions and how the company can help organizations offer scalability at a fraction of the cost of standard telephony services.Listen Now »
- » PowerNet Global Mobilizes Employees in Support of Matthew 25: Ministries
- » PowerNet Global Earns Best of Fairfield Award for Second Consecutive Year
- » PowerNet Global Named Goering Center Family and Private Business Awards Finalist
- » PowerNet Global Receives INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award for Second Year
- » PowerNet Global Celebrates 20 Year Milestone in Telecom Industry
- » PowerNet Global's Call Center Solution, NetDialer, Experiences Record Growth
- » Latest PowerNet Global Expansion Offers Broadband Internet to More Local Businesses
- » PowerNet Global Sponsors Second Annual Blazin' With Love Event in Mason
- » PowerNet Global Named Finalist for Business Courier Innovation Awards
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Adds Inbound SIP DIDs to Call Center Offering
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Ranks in Deloitte Top 100 List Again
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Highlighted as Dayton Business Journal 2011 Business of the Year Finalist
- » PowerNet Global Receives 2011 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award for IP Communications Risks
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Sponsors Blazin' With Love 5K Run/Walk
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Receives Prestigious 2011 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Enhances Portfolio with New Gryphon Core Phone