VoIP Call Center Featured Articles
VoIP Call Center Provider Realizes the Sheer Importance of Giving Back to the Community
Ohio-based PowerNet Global (News - Alert) has been deeply rooted in the telecommunications industry for nearly 20 years. It is touted as continuously enhancing its VoIP call center portfolio to measure up to increasing customer demands for higher quality and lower cost voice, data, SIP and managed solutions. Through powering an unparalleled level of service to partners and customers alike, the company is also heavily focused upon keeping its reputation in tact of being a loyal and trustworthy firm that truly cares about its client base and the ongoing success of businesses.
With its cost-effective solutions that are fully customizable in order to meet individual organizational requirements, PNG is working hard to expand its footprint but hasn’t forgotten about the community it serves. Recently joining hands with Matthew 25: Ministries, the VoIP call center provider is doing its part to support local charities by donating the time of 60 of its employees who will be volunteering at the ministry. For those kind hearted individuals spending their time helping others, they are in turn rewarded with a paid day off from work to use for their philanthropic efforts.
“We wanted to do something bigger for our anniversary,” stated Allison Stevens, chief operating officer, in a statement. “So we offered an additional charitable PTO day to volunteer as a group at Matthew 25: Ministries. We selected Matthew 25 because we support the organization’s mission to serve the poor locally and around the world.”
So, what did these employees accomplish during their volunteer hours? Throughout a four day period, they came together in order to gather up nearly 800 gallons of paint that could be used to paint approximately 150 houses, ultimately saving nearly 1,600 cans of paint from being deposited in a landfill, Joodi Archer, community liaison for Matthew 25: Ministries explained.
He went on to say, “Companies like PowerNet Global that offer incentives to their staff to act on a corporate culture of social responsibility are a valued asset to Matthew 25: Ministries. By encouraging their employees to have a positive impact on the environment, the community, the country and the world, they make a statement about their culture and about their larger vision for their employees both in a business and a personal setting.”
Helping Matthew 25: Ministries wasn’t a onetime thing and when Hurricane Sandy hit the ministry hard, PNG was there to offer its assistance.
“We hope to carry out what our founder, Bernie Stevens, has wanted for this company from the beginning, which is to be God’s instrument for distributing our earnings back to Him through support of various charitable organizations,” Stevens concluded.
Back in October, the VoIP call center provider reached its 20 year milestone. In 2012 alone, it won the 2012 Medical Mutual Pillar Award, 2012 Business Courier Innovations Award, 2012 Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber Small Business Excellence Awards, 2011 INTERNET TELEPHONY Product of the Year, and many others as well.
Edited by Rich Steeves
By partnering with leading carriers, we're able to offer a complete suite of voice, data, and managed services that are accompanied by superior service and support. Take advantage of our Enterprise solutions that allow your business to connect effectively and work efficiently, positioning you for infinite growth.
We provide solutions for small to medium size businesses that encourage growth and offer the flexibility you need to meet your individual business needs.
The Benefits of SIP Services
Communication technology continues to play a critical role in helping businesses complete their day-to-day operations. But SMBs and enterprises today are seeking cost effective solutions to help them better meet customers' needs, especially when it comes to voice services. TMCnet recently spoke with PowerNet Global, an integrated telecommunications company, about its SIP solutions and how the company can help organizations offer scalability at a fraction of the cost of standard telephony services.Listen Now »
- » PowerNet Global Mobilizes Employees in Support of Matthew 25: Ministries
- » PowerNet Global Earns Best of Fairfield Award for Second Consecutive Year
- » PowerNet Global Named Goering Center Family and Private Business Awards Finalist
- » PowerNet Global Receives INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award for Second Year
- » PowerNet Global Celebrates 20 Year Milestone in Telecom Industry
- » PowerNet Global's Call Center Solution, NetDialer, Experiences Record Growth
- » Latest PowerNet Global Expansion Offers Broadband Internet to More Local Businesses
- » PowerNet Global Sponsors Second Annual Blazin' With Love Event in Mason
- » PowerNet Global Named Finalist for Business Courier Innovation Awards
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Adds Inbound SIP DIDs to Call Center Offering
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Ranks in Deloitte Top 100 List Again
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Highlighted as Dayton Business Journal 2011 Business of the Year Finalist
- » PowerNet Global Receives 2011 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award for IP Communications Risks
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Sponsors Blazin' With Love 5K Run/Walk
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Receives Prestigious 2011 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Enhances Portfolio with New Gryphon Core Phone