VoIP Call Center Featured Articles
Why Are VoIP Call Centers Being Targeted by Cyber Terrorists?
As VoIP call centers increase in popularity all over the world due to the key benefits they can offer companies big and small including reduced costs, increased efficiency and better collaboration and communication overall, they are now being targeted by cyber masterminds looking to access confidential information.
Analyst firm The Aite Group, has seen an uptick as of late in regards to fraud-related incidents ramping up within next-generation call centers. And it looks as if Gartner (News - Alert) Fraud Analyst Avivah Litan seconds that notion, revealing that contact centers are continuing to be targeted due to the fact that they typically store key information from their wide customer base such as their account numbers, phone numbers, addresses, date of birth, and the last four digits of their Social Security numbers or tax IDs- which equates to all of the necessary details needed for these cyber attacks to take place successfully.
While most VoIP call centers are implementing stringent security procedures at a fever pitch to eliminate the possibility of all types of criminals getting their hands on protected data, some companies are taking the extra step of creating solutions from the ground up to meet their individual needs and stop these fraudsters right in their tracks. That is exactly what Nice Systems hopes with its newly released Contact Center Fraud Prevention solution that boasts the ability to closely analyze distinct patterns as well as monitor phone conversations to prevent any type of fraud from occurring.
With years of expertise under its belt, Nice has deep roots in the contact center space. In a recent interview highlighted on the TelcomReseller website, Ori Bach, director of Solution Management – Interactions Optimization Line of Business, stated that his company works tirelessly to not only help VoIP call centers drive revenue, but bring customer satisfaction levels to a much higher level than previously seen. In spite of customers feeling satisfied with their call center experience, he also revealed that adhering to ever-changing regulations within this industry is extremely vital.
Ohio-based PowerNet Global powers a variety of SIP trunking services that are cost-effective and extremely scalable. Giving firms the ability to leverage their current equipment and even select how many lines they need to meet their company-wide goals, enables them to touch a type of flexibility some may have never believed was even possible. If clients have any questions or problems, PNG is there right way to assist in overcoming various obstacles through its 24/7 NOC Support.
So, while saving money is now a necessity to most organizations out there looking to remain in business for the long term keeping their users safe is proving to be just as an important priority.
Edited by Brooke Neuman
By partnering with leading carriers, we're able to offer a complete suite of voice, data, and managed services that are accompanied by superior service and support. Take advantage of our Enterprise solutions that allow your business to connect effectively and work efficiently, positioning you for infinite growth.
We provide solutions for small to medium size businesses that encourage growth and offer the flexibility you need to meet your individual business needs.
The Benefits of SIP Services
Communication technology continues to play a critical role in helping businesses complete their day-to-day operations. But SMBs and enterprises today are seeking cost effective solutions to help them better meet customers' needs, especially when it comes to voice services. TMCnet recently spoke with PowerNet Global, an integrated telecommunications company, about its SIP solutions and how the company can help organizations offer scalability at a fraction of the cost of standard telephony services.Listen Now »
- » PowerNet Global Mobilizes Employees in Support of Matthew 25: Ministries
- » PowerNet Global Earns Best of Fairfield Award for Second Consecutive Year
- » PowerNet Global Named Goering Center Family and Private Business Awards Finalist
- » PowerNet Global Receives INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award for Second Year
- » PowerNet Global Celebrates 20 Year Milestone in Telecom Industry
- » PowerNet Global's Call Center Solution, NetDialer, Experiences Record Growth
- » Latest PowerNet Global Expansion Offers Broadband Internet to More Local Businesses
- » PowerNet Global Sponsors Second Annual Blazin' With Love Event in Mason
- » PowerNet Global Named Finalist for Business Courier Innovation Awards
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Adds Inbound SIP DIDs to Call Center Offering
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Ranks in Deloitte Top 100 List Again
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Highlighted as Dayton Business Journal 2011 Business of the Year Finalist
- » PowerNet Global Receives 2011 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award for IP Communications Risks
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Sponsors Blazin' With Love 5K Run/Walk
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Receives Prestigious 2011 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award
- » Communications Provider PowerNet Global Enhances Portfolio with New Gryphon Core Phone